5-minute migration setup
You don’t need any tech skills to launch an automated WooCommerce to Shopify migration by Cart2Cart.
Free Demo available
Test Cart2Cart in action and move a limited number of WooCommerce products and related data to Shopify in under 15 minutes.
24/7 live assistance
The Customer Support Team works 24/7 and is always ready to assist you with any migration-related questions.
About Cart2Cart WooCommerce Import
Cart2Cart WooCommerce Migration App is an industry-leading eCommerce migration tool that helps to transfer the WooCommerce store data to Shopify without intensive hands-on.
How to migrate WooCommerce to Shopify in 3 steps:
- Install the app and provide your WooCommerce store details.
- Choose the data you’d like to convert from WooCommerce to Shopify.
- Run a Free Demo migration (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
How does it work?
The extension offers a fully automated migration framework where you’re only asked to provide your Source and Target stores’ details, specify types of data you want to migrate and additional migration options.
Data that you can transfer from WooCommerce to Shopify or Shopify Plus with the Cart2Cart migration plugin:
- product categories
- blogs/blog posts,etc.
Optional WooCommerce to Shopify migration extras:
- Migrate WooCommerce categories into Shopify Automated Collections
- Migrate WooCommerce customer groups into customer tags
- Preserve WooCommerce order IDs on Shopify store
- Create 301 redirects on your Shopify store after migration
- Migrate categories and products SEO URLs
- Migrate images from products, categories, and blog posts descriptions
Benefits of WooCommerce data migration with the Cart2Cart migration solution:
- Simple setup. To initiate the export from WooCommerce to Shopify, fill in a few fields in the Migration Wizard, and launch a full-scale WooCommerce to Shopify import in minutes.
- Fast migration. The time of migration depends on the amount of data entities you are planning to transfer when switching from WooCommerce to Shopify (~from 15min).
- No need to put selling on hold. Migrating products from WooCommerce to Shopify with Cart2Cart makes it possible not to lose your clients and keep the current WooCommerce store available online throughout the whole switching process.
- Free test migration. Test the service in action to see how your WooCommerce store will look on the Shopify platform. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
Cart2Cart migration tool is a perfect option to overcome all the replatforming difficulties with minimum time and money spent. Enjoy the seamless WooCommerce data import to Shopify in a few clicks!
It is possible to migrate images from WooCommerce to Shopify via the App?
Absolutely. With Cart2Cart store migration app, you can transfer product, categories, and manufacturer images to the new Shopify one.
Can I migrate my WooCommerce store categories and subcategories to Shopify?
Yes, of course. However, you will need to pick the additional Migrate Source Store categories into the Shopify Automated Collections option to preserve the relations among the entities.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
The price depends on the number of entities migrated
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Kaoud Rugs / Carpet - Rug Cleaning, Repairs & Sales
Great App - used it to migrate woo commerce customers and orders - worked perfectly. Highly recommend
Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated)
Migration worked without issue. However, when some updates were needed and to re-run the migration their team was unhelpful and in fact hung up on our chat multiple times citing "internet problems". When they finally connected they said to create a new one, which would charge me almost $400 (a second time). They did offer a 7% discount....umm really? STAY AWAY
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences .
Concerning the live chat - our Team members are working remotely, and Internet connection issues or power outages, unfortunately, sometimes disrupt our work. We're working hard to eliminate such issues though.
However, the issue you addressed us with, the restart of your migration, and the necessary updates have been already solved. And we hope you are happy with the overall migration result.
I attempted to use this app to save some time in my migration. I could have done the migration manually in the time this took to go through. They use a 3rd party checkout that that wasn't functioning properly and they made me reach out to their checkout system separately and open tickets with them. Headache. Stay away and find something else.