Cartmate ‑ Mobile App Builder

Build, Customize and Run a Mobile App Without Coding Instantly

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BMD’s Morning Glory Boutique

The app was wonderful and the customer service was outstanding when I first started my subscription. In July 2022, I noticed that my banner photos and logo were no longer displayed and would not reload so I reached out to customer service and it took a while to get a response. Their response was that it was an issue with one of their partners. In August, I reached out again with no response received and again about a week ago but still no response has been received. I am paying for the Pro plan - I customized my home page so it’s not blank but this has cause my business to suffer majorly and the no responses just makes it even more disheartening because I had such high hopes for this app and now I’m not sure if I should keep it.

Blush Velvet Boutique

At first the app was great! Then after about 2 months my push notifications started glitching. It no longer allows me to upload photos at all anywhere on the app & just gives me an error. I have emailed support about 10 times now with no response. In addition to that 50% of the time my products do not automatically sync so I have to manually do it or email support. For $47 a month this app should work better than it does & support should be 10x more responsive. I wouldn't recommend.

Little Miss A Handmade Store

Cartmate developing teams has been great and very responsive to my feedback! I have been using Cartmate for my Shopify business and it has worked great! The push notification feature was a most for me. They have also included many other useful features such as countdowns and slides for the banners.

Aleks Kosmetics

Location Russia

Well I never thought launching an app was so easy ! No need to buy accounts and wait for moderation, like others. Installed it and you are ready to go right away : ) The only downside - it's hard to customize the content pages, but support was quick to help. its been a great experience with Cartmate team

viegelent

Location Russia

If you want to increase sales on mobile devices, this is the best app. The app looks very attractive. I had installed and set up it in just 30 minutes. A smart search is really very fast. Thanks to the developers!

MindsetMentor

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love the simple set up and integration to add your store app link for quick customer download for quick shopping right on their device. Not to mention Customer Service is great and super helpful...HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐