CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

AkaMoon ( AkaMoon )

marche bien je recommande. petite animation chouette pour égayer le site. Attire le regard des clients et augmente le taux de conversion.

SHOPPERGIES

I used this app as I was in the final stages of setting up my store, I love the different options, nice addition to my store.

Olie max

L'application fonctionne très bien sur le thème début . C'est pas mal.....................................................................................

Candorlux

There's a nice variety of animations, the price isn't too crazy, and I've NO technical errors making it work properly.

clickitify

helpful app really does what it has advertised to do. i definetely recommend this to others, give it a try

Outmazed

It works very well, no worries.
The only downside, it would have been nice to be able to act on the speed of the animation...

Glendègo

Great for conversions! I love the overall aesthetic look of the app and how easy it is to integrate. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their sales.

TURTLEDEALS

thanks great. loved it . dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdefdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdfdfdfddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hypnose Home

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

LinaChoice

I used this applic to help me to improve my site and increase my checkout, At this moment I did not made any sells

Previous 1 3 4