CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 20, 2021

I’ve uninstalled app but I’m still being charged and there’s no way to cancel any subscription, but before installing they stated that every data and information would be erased during uninstalling and I’m still being charged.

Shop Kumilla
Time spent using app: 7 months
COMCODE replied January 7, 2022

Dear! We're not handling subscriptions because we're using Shopify SDK to handle that so if you uninstall the app correctly you shouldn't be charged.

May 1, 2021

marche bien je recommande. petite animation chouette pour égayer le site. Attire le regard des clients et augmente le taux de conversion.

AkaMoon ( AkaMoon )
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 12, 2021

I used this app as I was in the final stages of setting up my store, I love the different options, nice addition to my store.

SHOPPERGIES
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 23, 2021

L'application fonctionne très bien sur le thème début . C'est pas mal.....................................................................................

Olie max
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 3, 2021

There's a nice variety of animations, the price isn't too crazy, and I've NO technical errors making it work properly.

Candorlux
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 23, 2020

helpful app really does what it has advertised to do. i definetely recommend this to others, give it a try

clickitify
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 16, 2020

It works very well, no worries.
The only downside, it would have been nice to be able to act on the speed of the animation...

Outmazed
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 1, 2020

Great for conversions! I love the overall aesthetic look of the app and how easy it is to integrate. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their sales.

Glendègo
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 21, 2020

thanks great. loved it . dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdefdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdfdfdfddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

TURTLEDEALS
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 20, 2020

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

Hypnose Home