CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

Hypnose Home

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

LinaChoice

I used this applic to help me to improve my site and increase my checkout, At this moment I did not made any sells

SkinKeess

Got this add to make my "add to cart" button jiggle.
Really cool and easy to use! Would recommend =)

MDRN Fitness

I used this app to add a WOW factor to my customers. My CTR and CR both increased. It would be nice if they added more options to the different shake animations. I recommend this to add a minimal touch of marketing, or an aggressive push to the sale for any eCommerce business.

Marvão Adventure

top top top top top top top top tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

sitkamarkets

I like this application so much. It Very simple to use, but very powerfull and amazing. It remind the customer to buy any time

Kuulaa-Tech

Good app ! Very kind staff that help you if you have a problem and if you want informations, the app itself is well tought and have good options. I recommend it.

FixMagic

A good mf ads I swear. People come to my store and are triggered by the my buy button. Very happy and satisfied .

Kit and Rig Outlet

I am focused on conversion. CartShaker makes my Add To Cart button really pop. I am looking forward to checking my funnel numbers.

Fly Like A Beard

gfhghgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj j g jgj gjgjg jgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj ugjgjgugugjgjgjggjgjgjhjh k

Previous 1 3