CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

sitkamarkets

I like this application so much. It Very simple to use, but very powerfull and amazing. It remind the customer to buy any time

Kuulaa-Tech

Good app ! Very kind staff that help you if you have a problem and if you want informations, the app itself is well tought and have good options. I recommend it.

FixMagic

A good mf ads I swear. People come to my store and are triggered by the my buy button. Very happy and satisfied .

Kit and Rig Outlet

I am focused on conversion. CartShaker makes my Add To Cart button really pop. I am looking forward to checking my funnel numbers.

Fly Like A Beard

gfhghgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj j g jgj gjgjg jgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj ugjgjgugugjgjgjggjgjgjhjh k

SbatShop

very good application that helps to increase the conversion rate,
I will advise this application to all those who are selling shopify

Dandy's Topsoil & Landscape Supplies

Simple app, does what it says on the description, best of all draws customers eye to the add to cart button, fingers crossed!

Orbit Nifty Gifts

I Used this app to add a more engaging feel to my checkout. It did exactly what I was hoping to accomplish.

LIVEasy

It seems like a good app, but I couldn't get it to work at first. Contacted the support team and they were great. The app has been working to perfection ever since. Great app & support, I highly recommend!

August 6, 2019

Dear LIVEasy,

Thank you and we're glad to fix your issues with CartShaker!

Pocket Friendlyy

it doesn't get any more simpler than this. cart shaker is a MUST have app in your store if you truly want more sale. certainly grabs the customers attention!

Previous 1 3