CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

Pocket Friendlyy

it doesn't get any more simpler than this. cart shaker is a MUST have app in your store if you truly want more sale. certainly grabs the customers attention!

Thinnesslim

j'aime beaucoup cette application, c'est très fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Sunny Trends

This helps emphasize add to cart. Helps customers add to cart immediately. Nice, fun to look at, cute

The Leap Planner

We use this app to bring attention to add to cart button. The CTR we get is crazy! We tried various apps but this one is plug-and-play! Love it!

Fashion Outlet Shop

Great, simple app. This button really grab attention. This is absolutely one of the must have apps.

RM+

Simple yet effective, its actually makes a huge difference when you're viewing a product page the cart button stands out so much more. I'd reccomend it!

Chicatella

I am really happy I found this app! First I was skeptical, but we've been testing it for a couple of weeks now and the results are amazing. The button CTR is 14% higher which increases our revenue big time! Thank you CartShaker!

Showcase Records

nice stuff made it wobble real nice wobble wobble wobble why i need 100 characters for an app like this Great app

April 19, 2019

Haha Showcase Records this review really made our day! :))) Thank you so much for 5-stars.

PilonShop

The app is excellent. Very user friendly, but I am even more impressed with increase of sale in my shop with CartShaker. Thank you for the wonderful tool. Thanks.

my-happy-hand.com

Très simple d'utilisations merci pour cet belle application je la conseille fortement !!
Sa attire l’œil et c'est parfait

Previous 1