CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

Candorlux

There's a nice variety of animations, the price isn't too crazy, and I've NO technical errors making it work properly.

clickitify

helpful app really does what it has advertised to do. i definetely recommend this to others, give it a try

Outmazed

It works very well, no worries.
The only downside, it would have been nice to be able to act on the speed of the animation...

Glendègo

Great for conversions! I love the overall aesthetic look of the app and how easy it is to integrate. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their sales.

TURTLEDEALS

thanks great. loved it . dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdefdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdfdfdfddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hypnose Home

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

LinaChoice

I used this applic to help me to improve my site and increase my checkout, At this moment I did not made any sells

SkinKeess

Got this add to make my "add to cart" button jiggle.
Really cool and easy to use! Would recommend =)

MDRN Fitness

I used this app to add a WOW factor to my customers. My CTR and CR both increased. It would be nice if they added more options to the different shake animations. I recommend this to add a minimal touch of marketing, or an aggressive push to the sale for any eCommerce business.

Marvão Adventure

top top top top top top top top tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Previous 1 3 4