COD Fees & order verification

COD Fees & order verification

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 22, 2022

Helpful customer service. We converted the system to our own language in an hour. Thank you for helping.

Tervezz Egyedit
Hungary
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 20, 2022

Seem useful app for COD order verification. Amazing Support, Help us to confirm cod order directly from customers

Beromt
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 18, 2022

Perfect App For Reduce Return or Fake Orders , Highly Recommended For COD orders , Thanks Team For Cooperation

durr-exshop
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
December 12, 2022

Best CoD app in Shopify. Every swift time response support. Thank You.

Touché Privé International
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 1, 2022

Amazing support by the team. They have added extra features in 1 week. Now I am happily using the app.

APEXEL INDIA
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 30, 2022

I have been using the app for a month. It has been very useful in confirming the phone numbers in case of COD orders. Aman is really helpful and quick if you need any help. Definitely give it a try !

Acharya Panchakarma
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 14, 2022

Nice support with the team great assisting with problem problem solving and team support nice to connect with team thank you

Nishman India
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 31, 2022

I used the app for COD orders verification. Its seamless user experience of enabling this feature is a big USP.

Truly Blessed
Time spent using app: 9 days
BirdChime replied November 13, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review it is simply great to work with you and glad that our app could help you verify the cash on delivery (COD) orders.

Edited November 17, 2022

I use this app to add COD Fees to my Shopify store. It's really easy to use and install. Their support team is also marvelous! I don't know what I would do without this app or there support. You need to try it!

NamizneIgre
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BirdChime replied October 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for the reply your kind words really matters to us.
Thanks for becoming one of the valued customers of COD fees feature and hope Birdchime team is able to help in your successful journey and streamlined your COD orders workflow.

September 15, 2022

The app works miracles. We were previously using some other apps but this app has been a game changer. From the previous 50-60% success rate of COD confirmation, we are now trending at 90%. The team was also kind enough to accommodate our custom feature request of manually confirming orders if in case the customers do not respond to the SMS outreach. Auto cancellation feature is amazing which lets you cancel orders after a fixed period of time if they are not confirmed (both manual and via app). Undoubtedly one of the best apps on Shopify and certainly the best support we have seen so far from an app developer. 5 stars all the way!!

KashmirBox.com