Releasit Cash On Delivery

Releasit Cash On Delivery

Built for Shopify

Reviews (568)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add fees on Cash on Delivery transactions, promoting card payments. It's praised for its easy installation, customization options for shipping methods, and efficient customer support. Suitable for both small and high-volume businesses, it also caters to international stores with a translation feature.

May 17, 2024

Customer Support is amazing. They are really fast and have patience, we solved one of our problems in shop. Releasit is great product with even better support. Thank you so much!

Herbie.hr
Croatia
About 1 month using the app
April 29, 2024

wasn't easy to figure it out first but second time it will be easier. Customer service was good

Alvó Teddy
Hungary
28 days using the app
May 7, 2024

I highly recommend the app as it's great for smaller online stores that

can't afford more expensive plans. The help in fixing the templates was

unexpectedly fast and efficient, I finished the implementation in less than

half an hour.

Moj kotiček
Slovenia
10 days using the app
May 9, 2024

absolutely awesome... support in a seconds... everythings sorted out in a while.. very friendly support chat... im very glad i can use their app

D-nails.sk
Slovakia
15 days using the app
February 20, 2024

The application fully met my needs. I had to get support on a few issues. The team was interested and fast. Thank you again

Elbise Delisi
Türkiye
4 months using the app
March 3, 2024

Very fast and helpful support, always tries to understand our needs and solve them as quickly as possible. We are using this app on all our shops, I recommend it 100%

Hanzo ES
Lithuania
12 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Really helpful team, and quick to address concerns. The app works perfectly fine as was needed.

Dharma Originals
India
About 2 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Amazing app. Amazing people. Quick service. 10/10 recommend!!!!!

The Roots
Morocco
14 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Must have app if you need to send the orders with COD.

Canata.ro
Hungary
6 days using the app
March 12, 2024

I recommend this app 100%. Easy to setup. Works perfect. Support is very responsive and fast with solutions. They are very reliable. Go an download it!

WOWO SLO