4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing COD orders, allowing businesses to add fees on such transactions to promote card payments. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and smooth performance. The app provides control over COD in specific markets and the option to hide it when needed. Support is described as exceptional, offering quick responses and custom solutions. A free plan is available for small businesses.

May 7, 2024

I highly recommend the app as it's great for smaller online stores that

can't afford more expensive plans. The help in fixing the templates was

unexpectedly fast and efficient, I finished the implementation in less than

half an hour.

Moj kotiček
Slovenia
10 days using the app
February 20, 2024

The application fully met my needs. I had to get support on a few issues. The team was interested and fast. Thank you again

Elbise Delisi
Türkiye
4 months using the app
May 9, 2024

absolutely awesome... support in a seconds... everythings sorted out in a while.. very friendly support chat... im very glad i can use their app

D-nails.sk
Slovakia
15 days using the app
March 3, 2024

Very fast and helpful support, always tries to understand our needs and solve them as quickly as possible. We are using this app on all our shops, I recommend it 100%

Hanzo ES
Lithuania
12 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Really helpful team, and quick to address concerns. The app works perfectly fine as was needed.

Dharma Originals
India
About 2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I recommend this app 100%. Easy to setup. Works perfect. Support is very responsive and fast with solutions. They are very reliable. Go an download it!

WOWO SLO
Slovenia
13 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Great app! It works well. It the lets you add the (COD) fee and the best part is that it lets you customize which shipping method it is visible with. I had removed the COD payment option from my store for this very reason. Now I can once again offer this payment option to my customers! thanks to releasit COD. You can also, add a min/max spend for your COD orders as well. Customer support is quick, efficient and patient enough to stay with you to identify your issue and provide resolution.

Rejen Skinhaven
Jamaica
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Amazing app. Amazing people. Quick service. 10/10 recommend!!!!!

The Roots
Morocco
14 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Must have app if you need to send the orders with COD.

Canata.ro
Hungary
6 days using the app
January 27, 2024

World's best customer service, I'm definitely going to recommend this App for sure to all just go with it and I would high recommend to use for all your needs

Aire