Releasit Cash On Delivery

Releasit Cash On Delivery

Built for Shopify

Reviews (569)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add fees on Cash on Delivery transactions, promoting card payments. It's praised for its easy installation, customization options for shipping methods, and efficient customer support. Suitable for both small and high-volume businesses, it also caters to international stores with a translation feature.

April 11, 2024

Assistenza incredibilmente perfetta. Ho risolto in pochi minuti dei elementi che servivano per migliorare l'esperienza d'acquisto. Spiegazioni e documentazione molto complete.
Da consigliare.

Quivedo
About 2 months using the app
May 3, 2024

App super consigliata! funziona alla perfezione

Sublime Shop
11 months using the app
May 17, 2024

I needed to limit COD for only one country, and was panicking when I saw Shopify cant do it. Luckily this app does the job. Great app, very easy to set up, easy to understand tutorials. Thanks devs!

joujoubotanicals.com
Croatia
28 minutes using the app
May 23, 2024

Great app and most importantly great support. Guys there were on time and really willing to help me out. 100% recommended

Theodosia Ntenti
Greece
About 1 hour using the app
March 2, 2024

Great customer service, useful app

abeauty
Greece
2 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Great app! It works well. It the lets you add the (COD) fee and the best part is that it lets you customize which shipping method it is visible with. I had removed the COD payment option from my store for this very reason. Now I can once again offer this payment option to my customers! thanks to releasit COD. You can also, add a min/max spend for your COD orders as well. Customer support is quick, efficient and patient enough to stay with you to identify your issue and provide resolution.

Rejen Skinhaven
Jamaica
3 months using the app
January 27, 2024

World's best customer service, I'm definitely going to recommend this App for sure to all just go with it and I would high recommend to use for all your needs

Aire

Mobiliyo
Hungary
About 2 months using the app
March 5, 2024

I have never experienced such good customer support! Thank you here as well Marco! I really recommend the app. I got immediate response to my questions, and a lot of help even with my specific requests. Totally worth to use the app as well!

gyogyuzlet.hu
Hungary
About 4 hours using the app
May 16, 2024

L'app funziona benissimo , l'assistenza super disponibile!

Ottima App la consiglio a tutti coloro che fanno Contrassegni