This app is praised for its user-friendly interface that allows merchants to add fees on Cash On Delivery transactions, a feature not commonly found on Shopify. It offers customization based on order total or specific regions, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses with a free plan available. Merchants appreciate its seamless performance and exceptional customer support. The app is also customizable for any country and includes translations, making it accessible to a wide range of merchants. It's highly recommended for those dealing with COD orders.

December 11, 2023

Customer service is very helpful, and the app is very nice

Avilia Home
About 1 month using the app
December 13, 2023

App molto comoda per la vendita su Shopify in quanto le clienti possono pagare comodamente in contrassegno, alla consegna.
La consiglio

Lovely abbigliamento
4 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Personale molto disponibile

NCM Store
10 days using the app
October 16, 2023

Let me just say it is my first time using Shopify for my business and I was confused with many aspects of it and was apprehensive with using any of the apps but when I installed Releaseit an agent responded immediately to offer help in setting up my store. Am truly grateful for the exceptional help I didn’t have to do a thing everything was setup for me by them. Thank you so much for making my experience easier with Shopify 10/10 customer service highly recommend.

Haus Of Pretty
Bahamas
2 months using the app
April 7, 2024

L'app è tecnicamente fatta benissimo, ma quello che mi ha colpito di più è l'assistenza cliente che fa veramente la differenza. Gentili, veloci e professionali. Consiglio quest'app a tutti che hanno bisogno di offrire l'opzione di contrassegno.

Dream negozio abbigliamento
About 1 year using the app
April 11, 2024

Assistenza incredibilmente perfetta. Ho risolto in pochi minuti dei elementi che servivano per migliorare l'esperienza d'acquisto. Spiegazioni e documentazione molto complete.
Da consigliare.

Quivedo
About 1 hour using the app
November 25, 2023

Con questa app si aggira una forte limitazione relativa all'impossibilità di aggiungere un sovraprezzo per il contrassegno, nonostante sia un costo che i corrieri chiedono a tutti i venditori;
la possibilità di farsi aiutare via Whatsapp è fantastica, all SUPER CONSIGLIATA

Tarallificio Santa Barbara SRL
About 1 year using the app
January 28, 2024

Un app molto utile se si fà ecommerce, un plauso và all'assistenza, rapidi a rispondere ed esaustivi nelle spiegazioni.
Personale gentile e qualificato.

GIROSTORE
About 17 hours using the app
October 27, 2023

I started to sell online using shopify and I wanted to encourage people to pay using the card. a practice I've seen bigger brands in my country use is to add additional costs to customers who want to pay COD. Using this app I managed to do so and I must say without much effort, once I've failed following one of the really easy steps I got to talk on WhatsApp with one of the customer service agents and they literally fixed every bug for me, like I did not have to lift a finger, just tried it afterwards and it worked. In conclusion great service and great app, does exactly what it has to do.

Vinca Minor Romania
Romania
3 days using the app
November 17, 2023

The app is very good, does exactly what it says and is easy to set up. The instructions are very easy to understand and the support is excellent and prompt. I would like it to have the ability to set up other custom payment methods besides COD (adding fees and conditions)

Mellifora