Releasit Cash On Delivery

Releasit Cash On Delivery

Built for Shopify

Reviews (638)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing the checkout process by allowing the addition of fees to Cash On Delivery transactions, which can encourage card payments. It's valued for its ease of setup, customizable settings like spend limits and country restrictions, and a free plan that benefits small businesses. The app is noted for its seamless operation without causing redirects or extra emails. Support is highly praised for being responsive and accommodating, offering 24/7 help and custom modifications, leading to a positive user experience and potentially boosting sales.

July 4, 2024

PERFECT AND FAST SUPPORT...

irenehussein
Greece
1 day using the app
April 11, 2024

Assistenza incredibilmente perfetta. Ho risolto in pochi minuti dei elementi che servivano per migliorare l'esperienza d'acquisto. Spiegazioni e documentazione molto complete.
Da consigliare.

Quivedo
Italy
About 2 months using the app
July 10, 2024

Special thanks to "Muhamed". He saved me from a lot of trouble by personally correcting everything I did wrong.

www.parilico.com
Türkiye
About 1 hour using the app
July 13, 2024

Great app with best support team

YALLA VAPE
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
March 3, 2024

Very fast and helpful support, always tries to understand our needs and solve them as quickly as possible. We are using this app on all our shops, I recommend it 100%

Hanzo ES
Lithuania
12 days using the app
July 16, 2024

Mario was the staff that helped me a lot on the chatline. He was very helpful and knowledgable.

My Store
United Arab Emirates
About 2 hours using the app
July 12, 2024

The support is amazing, They solved all the issues for me :) Kenneth made everything easy for me!

Value Bay
India
About 2 hours using the app
March 4, 2024

Really helpful team, and quick to address concerns. The app works perfectly fine as was needed.

Dharma Originals
India
About 2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I recommend this app 100%. Easy to setup. Works perfect. Support is very responsive and fast with solutions. They are very reliable. Go an download it!

WOWO SLO
Slovenia
13 days using the app
February 20, 2024

The application fully met my needs. I had to get support on a few issues. The team was interested and fast. Thank you again

Elbise Delisi