Reviews (34)

4.1
June 1, 2024

I received very swift and extremely helpful feedback on my issue from Alex even though he was on holiday with his family - absoluately first class!

Retrotext
Over 1 year using the app
Zoom Buzz replied June 3, 2024

Thank you for your review. I try to provide an app that works out-of-the-box, but where customers experience an issue, I do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

March 26, 2024

Awesome app & developer! Thank you so much Alex!

Pixels Photo Art
Romania
18 days using the app
Zoom Buzz replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for the review! Appreciate your taking the time to post it.

November 7, 2023

Ive been using this app for almost a year and it does exactly what it's supposed to. Recently for some reason I was getting an error on schema markup and sent the info to Alex. Within an hour an half it was corrected and I was able to resubmit the pages to Google for indexing. Great support and customer service! Thank you!

BalSata
Over 1 year using the app
Zoom Buzz replied November 28, 2023

Thanks for posting this great review. Yes, I'm always trying to make functional improvements or added metadata to help with SEO. The app supports the BreadcrumbList schema in JSON-LD, which is now rendered server-side at page-load time.

November 27, 2023

When I first started using this app, it didn't have the feature I needed (support for Shopify's own multilanguage app). I suggested it and only few weeks later they came back that this has been added to the app. Superb and works really well now!

Urban Kit Supply
Finland
12 days using the app
Zoom Buzz replied November 28, 2023

Thanks for the review. I'm always trying to keep pace with Shopify's evolution of the platform, so making the app multi-lingual has been a top priority. It now supports Shopify's own "Translate & Adapt" or any translation app that translates server-side rendered content. Best of luck with your store.

October 16, 2023

Really great app for a more intuitive breadcrumb display. Needed some help with the way the breadcrumbs displayed on my site and Alex helped me get it sorted quickly. Highly recommend!

Black Arrow Moto Gear
8 days using the app
Zoom Buzz replied October 18, 2023

Thanks very much for your review. I'm glad I could help.

September 26, 2023

Breadcrumbs are important for SEO and user experience, and with this app you can create breadcrums easily as you want. The support is fantastic!!

Bodegas La Eralta
Spain
5 days using the app
Zoom Buzz replied October 18, 2023

I always appreciate being called fantastic, thank you!

Edited June 4, 2019

We have very big store and many categories and this application is a blessing for our business. Alex is incredible and have helped us with some unique issue which is truly appreciated. We recommend this App to anyone who is looking forward to successful marketing and glad we came across this opportunity.

Thank YOU Alex! Respectfully, Inna Gaker and CoolAmulets TEAM

CoolAmulets.com
About 4 years using the app
October 2, 2019

This provides exactly what we need! When we have questions, the developer responds quickly and is super friendly. Couldn't be happier!

Little Skye Children's Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
October 28, 2021

Moving from wordpress we were surprised at the lack of having urls, breadcrumbs, and cannonical urls work well together. Exactly what we needed to make breadcrumbs jive with urls on our site. Easy to use and works as designed.

Craftibly
Over 2 years using the app
April 19, 2018

Thanks for the help with structured data, Alex- overall the plugin works great- Shopify breadcrumbs can be difficult to configure, and this solution made it easy to set up thanks to the video. Was the best app solution I've found.

Seabuckwonders