Configure, Customize, Optimize
Consent Banners that work. Our banners are optimized for mobile-first. Want to add a custom font or change the default look? Make it yours.
Generate a Consent Banner in minutes that manages CCPA + Facebook Limited Data Use for complete privacy compatibility across your campaigns.
Limited Data Use can lead to conversion loss. Implement today and see the conversion uplift for yourself. Recharge Facebook / Instagram now.
About CCPA/FB Limited Data Use Tools
Privacy built for marketers. Privacy drives performance.
Facebook has implemented a new privacy restriction called Limited Data Use (LDU). This requires businesses to adhere to CCPA compliance and pass additional privacy signals to Facebook, or targeted campaigns will stop delivering to California users. Invisit's privacy management handles FB LDU with one easy click.
Who needs CCPA/Facebook Limited Data Use Compliance?
A business requires LDU & CCPA compliance if over half of its revenue comes from campaigns using user data, like site retargeting or lookalikes audiences. Without LDU compliance, Facebook will automatically opt-out all California users from your campaigns.
Why Privacy Matters
Your site visitors have new rights over the data your business collects. In response, the platforms where you use this data, like Facebook Ads Manager, now require privacy compliance or will prevent its usage. This can lead to huge impact in marketing performance. Invisit prevents this by managing privacy across platforms.
Additional features to grow your business
Privacy doesn’t just have to be about opting-out. Invisit is the only privacy tool that also allows customers to opt-into personalized messaging. Use Invisit's declarative data and email capture to create a more personalized and privacy-respected relationship with your customers.
Install our solution and get:
- Full CCPA management
- Facebook LDU parameter management
- Consent Manager Popup (with a link to your policy)
- Data Subject Requests (DSR's)
- Show the bar in only US-valid territories
- Automated vendor notice
- Built for mobile-first (mobile responsive)
- Consent manager customization options
- Custom text, primary/secondary colors, add brand logo, messaging
- Add/edit/manage 500+ available vendors
- Add/edit/manage custom cookies
- View CCPA analytics & requests
- Email notifications + CSV's for opt-out requests
- Full CSS Customization Access
- Custom Font Declaration
- Remove Invisit branding
- Enable Data Declarations (drive opted-in data collection)
- Enable Email Capture (create personalized email subscriber lists)
- Klaviyo Integration
- Live chat, priority support, and feature requests
How to get started
- Installing your Consent Manager is an easy and seamless integration for any store. Install the app and enable your consent manager today. No coding required, and it works with all Shopify themes/stores.
- Uninstalling our app automatically removes your Consent Banner from your website.
Want to know more about our app? Our support team is here to assist. Have a question about your Facebook campaign and how Limited Data Use is impacting it? Invisit is here to help.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Must upgrade after 25k Page Views / Month
Facebook Limited Data Use
Data Subject Requests
Consent Analytics / Storage
Must upgrade after 50k Page Views / Month
All in Starter +
Save More Conversions
Full CSS Customization
Add Custom Font(s)
Remove Invisit Branding
Up to 100k Page Views / Month
All in Starter +
All in Growth +
Save More Conversions
Data Declarations (Own Your Data)
Email Capture (+ Klaviyo)
Live Chat Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Californian residents are a significant portion of our customer base. This data privacy tool was super easy to implement on my website and has meaningfully improved conversion rates on our CA targeted social advertising campaigns.