UGC Shoppable Customer Content

UGC Shoppable Customer Content

by Cevoid

Shoppable galleries with User-Generated-Content & Instagram

SPICY WEAR

I really love this app. Gives customers the ability to see what the product looks like in real life, on instagram. Formats nicely to the website and when I had any questions the support team was quick to respond and help.

ELSK (DEN)

I tried out different apps for the purpose of doing a "Shop our Instagram" section and also show tagged Instagram-posts directly on the product pages.
This app is EXCELLENT! Is it so well done, easy to use, amazing support. Would never use any other app than this was for this purpose!

ruubi stockholm

We used this app to give some life to our new home page. It looks awesome! We had a problem implementing the app on our website, but the support was fast and helped us right away. Thanks!

February 6, 2021

We are looking forward to growing with you!

Based on your and other customers we have today launched a more intuitive and robust onboarding & Getting started guide. Thank you for your contributions!

Eyes on eve

I was Assisted by Totte. Great service and super quick. My website looks amazing now thank you ! Check out Eyeoneve.com for strip eye lashes xx

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review, It made our day!

For those reading, the URL to Eyes on Eve is Eyesoneve.com

Embla Compost

Super easy setup! Recommend this for anyone who wants to try UGC! Had a question and got a quick and helpful response from their support-team. Big thumbs up!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us a review Embla Compost 🌟