Cevoid: User generated content

Cevoid: User generated content

by Cevoid AB

UGC content from customers & Instagram displayed on your store

Vinterie Second Hand

We have just started to work with this app but we already like it a lot! There are so many possibilities in this app and we are thrilled to use it more and see what it can help us with. Really recommend!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We are looking forward to growing with you and are excited to be a part of your journey towards a more sustainable shopping experience 🔁😊

CÚRAM NÁDÚRTHA

This was not bad at all, just not what we were looking for! Thank you to the tech team for reaching out and helping.

March 30, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review and feedback.
I hope we will be relevant to you in the future!

Grail Avenue

I use this app for about 3 weeks now and it's a really good app. It looks good on my homepage and i've had many compliments about it.

March 30, 2021

Hi, Thank you for your review!
We love your store 😍

I have sent you an email with some suggestions on how you could expand your use of the Cevoid app to leverage the value even more.

Posh it Organizers

I really hate it. I have had sooo much frustration on this app. I had over 15 photos generated from my newly launched site and for some reason they are all gone and i cant access my account. It freezes up and when i try to create a new account, it says “account taken”. I have had it! I truly was really looking forward to this app but it surely was a big disappointment.

Hi,

First off, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you!
Thank you for your review, this is not the experience we want to deliver and I hope we can make this right.

We have tried to reach out to you by email and in the chat, I hope we can get in touch with you so we can solve this problem and create a more pleasant future experience for you.

None of your photos have been lost, so your job here is not wasted.
If you would give us the chance to make this right we will give it all to solve the login problem hastily.

SPICY WEAR

I really love this app. Gives customers the ability to see what the product looks like in real life, on instagram. Formats nicely to the website and when I had any questions the support team was quick to respond and help.

Hello,
We will do our best to keep delivering more value to you as a merchant!

ELSK (DEN)

I tried out different apps for the purpose of doing a "Shop our Instagram" section and also show tagged Instagram-posts directly on the product pages.
This app is EXCELLENT! Is it so well done, easy to use, amazing support. Would never use any other app than this was for this purpose!

Hi!
We will keep developing new features to increase the value for you as a merchant even more!

ruubi stockholm

We used this app to give some life to our new home page. It looks awesome! We had a problem implementing the app on our website, but the support was fast and helped us right away. Thanks!

February 6, 2021

We are looking forward to growing with you!

Based on your and other customers we have today launched a more intuitive and robust onboarding & Getting started guide. Thank you for your contributions!

Eyes on eve

I was Assisted by Totte. Great service and super quick. My website looks amazing now thank you ! Check out Eyeoneve.com for strip eye lashes xx

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review, It made our day!

For those reading, the URL to Eyes on Eve is Eyesoneve.com

Embla Compost

Super easy setup! Recommend this for anyone who wants to try UGC! Had a question and got a quick and helpful response from their support-team. Big thumbs up!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us a review Embla Compost 🌟