Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

by Zoocommerce

Auto Hide Products, Hide Out-of-Stock Inventory & Products

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I am disappointed in the way that it is implemented. The app hides the product by removing it from the sales channel. If you have other products removed from the sales channel, then they will now all be mixed with no way to differentiate between them. And if any of your intentionally removed products from the sales channel have inventory, then they will end up back in your store, even if you don’t want them there. Btw...if you decide to remove the app, then all of your sold out products will remain removed from the sales channel.

I gave the developer a simple change to make which will avoid these issues. If it is implemented or a different fix is implemented, then I might be willing to try it again - but not without backing up first. It should have been made clear on the description that removing the app will leave everything removed from the sales channel. It says it on the developer’s independent website, but not in the Shopify app store which is where we usually make the decision to try it.

PresetsLightroomArt

I think Chameleon is the best app in my store. Simple yet and very useful. Hide sold-out products and publish in-stock perfectly. Thank you, Chameleon!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for great review!

TOVMAND WATCHES

The app is very usefull. It’s clean and easy to understand how it works. Like the *excluded tags* feature.

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for review! We are glad you like it!

Maven Meals

Our business needed a process that published and un-published specific products at a specific time each week. When I first looked at Chameleon it looked like it was almost perfect, except for the ability to schedule a product to unpublish. After a few short emails with the developer (Samwise!), we quickly established what was needed and in almost no time Samwise built exactly what we needed. This simple, little app is going to save us several hours of work each month. I'm tough to impress but we received excellent service and support from the developer, highly recommended.

October 18, 2019

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working on the additional feature! Thank you for the great review!

Vertigo time

It's my lifesaver! Really easy to manage products presents across store, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Also like product tagging feature. Nice app.

October 17, 2019

Thank you! We are glad it helps to save your time!

Kiss In Eyes™

Great app. It makes my inventory management much easier. I didn't like sold out products to be shown across all sales channels. Thanks to Chameleon, now it's possible!

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

Kidsmas

Thanks, Chameleon. You made my business much easier to operate. Askar from the support team helped a lot to set up the app for our individual needs.

October 17, 2019

So happy to hear that! Thank you so much!

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app! Very easy to schedule hiding products in the store when they sold out. Recommend for any store.

October 11, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear Chameleon is helpful to run your business!

AirPods Case Covers

I don't want to show customers sold out products. As I have a lot of products in the store, I use the app to auto-hide products with zero stock. Also very happy with the sales channel synchronization feature.

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

AC Charger

Use the app to hide products across all sales channels when inventory runs out. Very easy to set up and use. Recommend!

October 7, 2019

Awesome! We are glad you like it! Thank you!

Previous 1