Champ

Champ

by Champ

Add a forum to your store

Artatler

It's clean and it works well for my store, www.artatler.com and art marketplace, especially if you are looking to build a light forum like mine. But I don't think it's robust enough for a heavy/extensive forum.

If I may recommend, function to login/sign up should stay within the forum itself (currently it redirect people to the store) and once signed up / logged in, it won't redirect back to the forum.

Also I feel it needs to have sort / sequence function. I needed to click the item one by one to move the sub-forum / category.

Also, ability to quickly edit the formatting i.e bold / italic/ underscore is not present (this made some consistency in input from different moderators)

But overall, this is a useful app, I use it for an add-on function for my store, not for the main function due to its limitation. It does well for a light forum.

Thank you for the app!

www.artatler.com

MixedLove Global

This app is very simple and easy to use. It has an extremely clean design and a great interface. It can be customized just right!

Customer service is great and always there to help, replying fast to each question and solving each problem!

The subscription is a little bit pricey, but as for now I am very happy with it and it was just what I was looking for. A 14-day-trial is a very fair option as it really gives users the right amount of time to get used to the app and clearly see if this is something for them or not.

I hope it will continue to work great and get upgrades and implementations. Really nothing bad to say about it! THUMBS UP

Devv.io

This is a great forum/message boards application - it is easy to implement and works well immediately with no technical integration. It has all the major functionalities you need in a forum - it is easy to use, organize, and manage. You can set specific permissions on each forum on your site (can anyone post? just users who are logged in? just admins). It is nice to be able to give special privileges for community members to help manage the forum. It looks clean, and works well on mobile as well. It was overall a real pleasure to work with. I've used message boards in a number of previous businesses (the customers in the spaces I sell and interact like forums), and in the past I've looked for this functionality for a Shopify store, but nothing has really worked well before Champ. The integration with user accounts and login is very powerful and valuable for an integrated message board.

Also, I had a formatting issue in using Markdown and contacted the Developer. He got back to me right away and helped me with my specific issue very quickly.

I was a little hesitant to try it out as I didn't see a lot of reviews, but glad I did (and am writing a review now to help address that issue since I am experienced with message boards, and had such a good experience with Champ).

The only thing one should keep in mind is that it doesn't have some features that some other message board systems have, so if there is something specific you need, you should try it out and test it during the free trial period, but Champ has all of the major functionalities one needs for an integrated and professional forum.

Made By Men

App does what we want so far and the guys from Champ do a great job and are adding new features regulary.

We had no need for support as its pretty easy to use and they offer a support forum

Dr To Help

So far support has been non-existent. I have been trying to contact them since July 25th. We have tried to email them and write to them in the "support" forum with no results. I do not think we will pay $29/month with no support or help.

Peachesandscreamsuk

This forum app is very good. It is simple and easy to use. It works very well and the price is reasonable. I am giving it three stars because there are some improvements to be made including: 1) do not allow the adding of backlinks (my forum is getting spammed) 2) The image upload is not working and it would be better to have an internal image service (hosting images is not that expensive!), when a user posts anonymously, they cannot see replies to their threads. Not everyone wants to register with my shop so it would be good if they could login via the forum itself. Also, it would help to have a sitemap for Google indexing. Otherwise, a great app. Will update the review once changes are implemented.

Datgen

I just started to use their app at www.datgenroasters.com . Champ support team is perfect. Their app is easy to implement and saved me a lot time. Thanks!