Channable

Channable

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

smartinhuis.com

Had a (user) issue with EAN codes linking between bol.com and Shopify. Sen an email describing the issue and asking for assistance. After explaining my problem more in-depth, the issue was solved within 24hours. Thanks very much for the good support. I was previously using DFW and switched to Channable and the integrations are pretty seamless, quite user friendly and simple to use.

Makers Inc.

This app gives me perfect control over the product data that I send to other places, like Facebook, Pinterest and Google Shopping. I have a custom setup in my store because I sell products in fractional quantities, which means the prices and quantities need to be converted before a customer sees them. Most apps don't account for this, but with Channable I can easily make all kinds of adjustments to my product data before sending it to other platforms, without it affecting the product data within Shopify. I love it, and would therefore very much recommend this app.

Jeans4you.shop

One of the worst customer support I have ever experienced. I asked them more than 10 questions about integrations, only 2 replies I have got back. Their articles and courses don't cover all the situations. So if you will have questions or problems with this app don't expect to get help from them.

August 16, 2021

Hello Jeans4you.shop,

Channable is sorry to hear this is the experience you have had and will try to address the issues here.

It is true that you sent many emails asking about basic set-up questions that some users face. We responded to your multiple requests in a few compiled emails providing answers and links to all questions asked.

Second, we are sorry to hear that our help center, blogs, emails, learning hub, and support team were not up to your expectations.

We see that your account is now up and running, but if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out or use any of our support materials provided and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

The Channable team.

JASPER

App is a bit of an interesting piece to work with. setting up the rules is fun, but the end result was for me not impressive. Was unable to successfully connect to Amazon API. The feeds also linking my Google /Bing Ads accounts were not synchronizing with the merchant accounts properly. it was a bit of a headache. and then the bills were coming. Summary, It did not work for me, maybe it would for you the reader. I have found a more seamless approach.

Craft Sportswear NA

We've had a great experience working with Channable, specifically Ohudy, as he has helped to organize our data feed. Their support is responsive, timely, and thorough in their efforts to align with best practices and our business needs. Overall, great experience and look forward to continuing to work with them!

Bañoidea

We use this App to update all our Marketplaces feeds. The support team have been assisting us since day 1. Whenever we had any query they helped us thoroughly. 100% recommended: we will keep working with Channable in the future. Special mention to Clara and Paula from Support Team Spain.

Karu Atelier

Been using Channable for a while now and it has been a real life-saver! We hassled with manual product feeds for years before using this Product feed Management Tool. I used to spend upwards of 20 hours a month manually managing my product feeds and our B2B and B2C marketplaces. This got cut down to about half an hour a week, which is a significant savings of time in my book! Whilst Channable is a self-service tool, its technology is very intuitive, and the Technical Support staff are knowledgable, professional, and efficient. Part of their service is a free first set-up where they set up one product feed for us, and afterwards explain exactly what they did, and how I can set up my own feeds from then onwards. This was incredibly valuable! Together with their educational platform (called Channacademy) Channable really set us up for success in our multi-channel marketing activities. I would definitely recommend it!

EQ Clothing

Terrible customer service, dodgy invoices and way overpriced. I would not recommend this to anyone I am friendly with.

Zibi London

We tried this app for Spartoo channel. Channable Spartoo template was not valid, so was not able to use it. Couldn't get support from Channable. Support said they are not able to change the template. But it was not working. So had to pay 2 months of fee, no refund, not happy.

Araks

Great App - we are using it to create feeds for Instagram Shopping, Pepperjam, and Google Shopping. Their friendly, fast, and knowledgeable customer service team helped us get things set up and is readily available whenever we need support. Would definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4