Channable: Product Data Feeds

Feed Management & PPC Automation Tool

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pacers Running

Channable has saved us so much time and stress. The Google API feed just doesn't work with the store the way it should, but Channable has made product submissions a breeze. The support is fantastic as well - I can't recommend this app and team more.

LEAD APPAREL

The Channable team has been very helpful onboarding my site & specific customizations that are not typical for most sites. Although we're still learning the platform you can tell immediately that it's user friendly and scalable as we continue to add more of our catalog onto Google, FB and Bing Shopping channels. Thanks for your help to the entire Channable team!

Pazls

Support reacted fast and found good solutions. The tool is intuitive to use. Price models could be easier.

Holzflitzer.de

***UPDATE*** Channable's Tech Support reacted within hours and clarified in a DM, that the Hourly Update module is part of the Order Sync add-on module. That level of clarification I have not been able to distill from their page unfortunately and wasn't able to discover in the test account. In consequence I've updated the rating and added another star. ********************************************************************************** Having compared all relevant feed management tools in test account mode my feedback to Channable was first off ambivalent, however improved after their Tech Support clarified on important aspects. Channable offers a broad range of connections and the interface is quite intuitive, though a bit heavy. But everyone looking for this topic should be able to manage the level of complexity. Tested it and it took me less than 30 minutes to get a basic feed of ca. 300 product up and running. I have not activated any channel (test mode ends at that point), but if it is as easy as the above, time to market should be short. Please bear in mind you have to setup accounts and commercial agreements with any marketplace and price comparison sites you want to connect. That brings me to the pricing model, that offers different modules for different company sizes. I am looking at it with the eyes of a small shop that wants to scale distribution via marketplaces and comparison sites so for us "Small Business" and "Medium Business" would be relevant. In the smallest package with your website (1 language) and 500 products you're getting 3 connections to above mentioned third parties for 29€/M so ca. 350€/Y. The next (likely better) tier for small shops in growth hacking mode would be the Medium for 49€/M (588€/Y) allowing you to add 2 projects (so 1 shop in 2 languages or 2 shops in 1 language) with 6 channels. Fixed and transactional costs of third party channels e.g. Amazon would come on top depending on channel you want to connect. The packages include a one way product feed to the channels meaning your product information incl. price and stock levels are being sent to channels, however once an order is made this is not being fed back via an API to your system so orders won't bei integrated automatically, hence stock levels won't change. That is an Add-on called Order-Sync 49€/M (588€/Y), which you probably would want, as otherwise you would have to handle incoming orders from 3-6 channels (beyond 2 it's already a pain in peak season). So fair enough you've learned that you will probably pay something like 78-98 €/M or 936-1176 €/Y (not including fixed fees of third parties) to be in the channel management game, which is pretty much in the range of what you pay everywhere. What they don't tell you clearly enough on their page is, that will get an "Hourly update" of the feed included at that price level. An Addon that you normally have to pay for as the "free" alternative is only daily, which obviously is not an option at all. Imagine your stock levels being pushed to 6 channels/marketplaces are only updated once a day. So book your "Order Sync" module and you're fine! To sum up good tool with great functionalities and good value for money. For very small businesses I would rank Channable still a 3 out of 5 as I think the blank "Starter Package" is not alleviating the pains Small Business owners a going through.

Outlet King Spiez

Great Support and perfect for scalable Feeds. Using it for Google Feeds, Marketplaces as well as regular CSV.

ZenXstore

"Just be careful you will be blocked for no reason if they are frustrated and you will loose all your work and effort without any reason." Do not even try to use this one! You are not going to be helped at all! I tried to get help for months! They gave another excuse for not helping me everytime. I was really lost after paying for moths even the supervisor instead of helping us, he blocked our account! You will be just blocked and all your work will be gone! Better to choose and use other feed management tools! One of the guy's called me without telling me (because he could not tell the reason why) he will block our account. There is not any policy that give them the rights to block our account because of frustrations! We spent hours or work and all RUINED!

March 18, 2022

We're very sorry to hear you've had such an experience with us.

It's a shame that despite all the effort that was placed from both parties, you still felt frustrated with our customer service.

We have provided all the support that was needed for you to get started with our self-service tool and we did not receive replies to our e-mails where we asked if we could be of any further help.

Recently you started using our tool again and you were personally disrespectful towards our employees. Since we do not tolerate this kind of behaviour, we decided to inform you that your account would be blocked.

After a call where you yourself agreed that this was unacceptable and you admitted that this blocking was understandable, it is surprising to read such a review.

Regards,
Channable Team

MAHLA

Great app and customer service. It's a self-service app and you need to do some manual work for the integrations, but once you get everything set up it's easy to control. Good value for the price of subscription, definitely recommended!

Lapi Retail

I tried to set this app up to sync my orders with different marketplaces, mainly idealo. In order to actually do the sync for orders you need to pay first, which I did and it just didn't work. Apparently channable has not upgraded their API with Idealo (according to Idealo they refuse to..?). Their support is super slow, takes around 3 days to get a reply, asked for my money back, never got a reply.

Floordirekt DE

Channable unterstützt alle für uns relevanten Marktplätze und lässt uns unsere Produkte individuell für jeden Kanal ausrichten. Die Ersteinrichtung und das tägliche Arbeiten ist sehr einfach und erleichtert das Tagesgeschäft für unseren Online-shop www.floordirekt.com enorm.

smartinhuis.com

Had a (user) issue with EAN codes linking between bol.com and Shopify. Sen an email describing the issue and asking for assistance. After explaining my problem more in-depth, the issue was solved within 24hours. Thanks very much for the good support. I was previously using DFW and switched to Channable and the integrations are pretty seamless, quite user friendly and simple to use.

Previous 1 3 4