4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing chargebacks due to its user-friendly interface and efficient automation. Many have seen an increase in their chargeback win rate and appreciate the time saved and funds recovered. The customer service, particularly from staff members like Boaz and Mariane, is frequently praised for exceptional support. This app is considered essential for e-commerce businesses dealing with fraudulent clients.

May 9, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Boaz from Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and efficiency demonstrated throughout the process. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Boaz was incredibly responsive and attentive to my needs.

Not only did he provide clear and concise guidance on navigating the chargeback process, but he also went above and beyond to ensure that any questions I had were answered.

Overall, my experience with Boaz was exceptional. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with chargeback management. Thank you Boaz for your outstanding support!

COSMO Technologies, Inc.
About 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

The support team has been very helpful to our business. We always consult them before shipping out risky orders, and they provide useful feedback to help us make good decisions. Highly recommended!

Higooga
Hong Kong SAR
10 months using the app
April 3, 2024

I haven't used their actual services yet but I have received great help from Mariane over their chat. She has been invaluable in her instructions, explanation of various features of the app and she has put my mind at ease with regard to a claim that I may come against. Now I feel confident that I am protected against false claims

The Chargeflow app and Mariane are both highly recommended !!! Thank you, Mariane !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM
Greece
7 months using the app
April 2, 2024

This company is great to deal with. The people are always friendly and always available when you need assistance. They will take care of all your chargeback issues, and they will keep you informed while they are doing it. It is a very easy-to-use platform.

Xtreme Bows
March 21, 2024

In today's fast-paced business landscape, time and money are invaluable resources. Chargeflow is a revolutionary tool that simplifies the management of payment disputes and helps businesses reclaim their time and resources. We have loved having them completely take over our Chargeback process completely. THANK YOU - you need to get this app for your company!

Echo Water
2 months using the app
March 18, 2024

I strongly recommend using Chargeflow to handle all of your stores chargebacks. The way the handle responses is incredible with the extreme amount of detail they put forward on your behalf. Their customer service is also top notch and have responses to your questions in a matter of minutes. Cant recommend them enough!

Drive Protected
March 19, 2024

This has been a great service that has a big impact on our bottom line!

Nano Hearing Aids
7 months using the app
May 1, 2024

They have best help me in every way. Totally recommend to any business on Shopify

Trap Fashion
About 1 month using the app
May 21, 2024

Easy to use, very good support from their Customer Success team.

Feel
May 15, 2024

Marianne took her time and went one by one with me figuring out every dispute with me

Mabel Love Co