Chat Button for Messaging Apps

Chat Button for Messaging Apps

by Autochat SaaS, Inc.

Start WhatsApp and FB Messenger Chats Directly from your Store

Northside Custom Exhausts Pty Ltd

Awesome app would really recommend. Helps keep my customers connected with our store as well as being able to be there for our customers 24/7

LuxCounty.com

Excellent app. Works as expected with no issues at all. It has been a lifesaver!
I must say that I have only tried Whatsapp.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be of help. If you face any problems in future, we are just an email away! :)

Crespo’s Store

I have the same problem only work in the admin panel and not in the front page, need to be fixed. Uninstalling...

January 8, 2020

We regret the inconvenience and sincerely apologize for the same. There was a bug due to which the chat button was failing on certain websites. We have identified and fixed the issue now.

Request you to give it one more try and let us know if you face any issue this time. We are able to seamlessly use the chat button on our test stores.

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

The app did not work. The wzp button is only displayed in the back admin and not in the front ... The support team does not attend quickly and does not provide a solution. I had to uninstall this app

January 8, 2020