Checkout Comments

Rating (5)
Developer
Judge.me
June 19, 2022

Lam was very friendly and helpful with setting up and customising the look of the checkout comments

Nesuto Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 14, 2022

I needed to find a way for my customers to leave their request from personalisation in the easiest way possible, sending an email or DM via IG were other options but not ideal. I thought this app met this need. I had issues adding the code to my theme on my own, but Hamza were very quick to help me settle this. I'm very grateful for their promptness and looking forward to a better customer journey on my website :D

Jessie's Trinket Trove
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 24, 2022

This is a fantastic app. In addition to showing social proof, it has been very helpful for me to know why people are making purchases. More purchases are gifts than I would have expected. Checkout Comments works seamlessly, and the customer support is top notch. I asked for help with getting it set up with my newly updated theme and it was done in minutes by Lam, a very nice and helpful customer support rep. I highly recommend this app.

Boutique Academia
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 23, 2021

Excelente servicio al cliente de parte de Judge.me, Me ayudaron con la instalación de este app y el formato para que luzca bien en mi pagina web.
Una app sencilla para recoger Opiniones sobre algun producto y demostrar confianza a futuros clientes! promoviniles.com

Promo Viniles Panamá
Panama
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 17, 2020

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

Kratosz