Checkoutify

Checkoutify

by Motif

Abandoned Carts Recovery with Email & Web Push Notifications.

Marigold Shadows

Checkoutify is a true game-changing app. They inserted web push notification features in our store so we started generating subscribers from day web push notifications is the marketing channel you shouldn't miss.

There is one thing that I don't like when I installed the app by default the email and push notifications turned on but it needs to be turned off by default.

July 12, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we will think about your suggestion as well.

STYLEBUD.COM

Great app with many functionalities. doing great till now. have been using for few days. getting detailed statistics about abandoned cart/revenues. keep up the good work. Thanks.

July 6, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :)

The-Eighth-Letter

This app is exactly what you want it to be... and everything you need it to be. I was looking for an app that can help me build a trustworthy brand. Checkoutify, is simple to use and the support ...

Other than that I have few suggestions/feedbacks to expand the current functionalities.

July 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are open to any kind of feature request, feel free to send us an email.

Sanzi Beauty

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

Checkoutify has many useful features, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

July 3, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :)

Moreover, if you need any kind of help with your email and push copy or if you want us to have a look at that let us know, we would love to do that for you.