ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

Promotions & Email Capture Popups: Beat the game - Win a prize

From $5/month. 3-day free trial.

addmeat

Location Hong Kong SAR

This gamification app is the first of its kind. Unlike the standard spin-to-win games that flood the Shopify app store, this game engages the customer where they determine what prizes can be won. Spin-to-win may give customers the feeling of fixed results however with claw crane the customer is in full control. This team is also very responsive to inquiries and fixes when needed!

Gourmetz Christmas 2021

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Simply the Best Gamification App available on Shopify. If you are looking for an awesome way to attract new customers to your Shopify store, then try ClawCrane NOW. The App singlehandedly saved my Xmas campaign and Markus was very helpful with my questions about the functionality of the app.

December 27, 2021

So awesome to hear! 😍 Thanks and have a great start into 2022. :) - Markus

okiDOUGHki

AMAZING! I don't often write reviews but have to with this app. Awesome app, really fun way of giving a discount. Customer support from Markus is outstanding.

CaliforniaMarts

Markus is exceptionally experienced and resourceful and will go through all possible ways to make it work for your store! I was using Brave browser and didn't know why it didn't load at all turns out it's because Brave blocks "local storage" which chrome incognito does too! Anyhow, the guides he has for the 3 model stores are useful to get started and I can't wait to see where the app goes with further improvements and developments. Thanks Markus for making a unique pop-up for us!

The Hive Gaming

This app added a fun element to my store. It was easy to use and has I believed helped to convert visitors into customers.
Brilliant am very happy

October 27, 2020

I'm always really excited to hear feedback like this - that's what kees me going. Thanks! :-)

WEIRD KULT

Location Denmark

Amazing app! Works perfectly, and the customisation is really great. Newly added feature telling customers they subscribe to the newsletter (if chosen in app) makes it perfect!

October 27, 2020

Thanks Mikkel, glad you like the app and loved to see you making use of the customization (custom pictures). Cheers! ;)

Postix Sticker Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The Claw Game is a nice little app that works well with the vibe of my store. Pretty easy set up and integration.

August 20, 2020

Wow, thank you for the kind review. 🤗 Also great site 👌.

Runaways

Very helpful personnel! They reached out to me, without me even asking made the app so much better on my website and honestly it's way better than spin the wheel or anything like that, it's something new and different that I don't see on every other site.

Bart's Bakery

We were looking for something engaging and fun for our audience and I saw the demo and just loved the idea of cookies running across the bottom of our website. We are so happy with the way the page turned out and it's already generating tons of traffic and engagement! Thank you so much Markus! Who is super nice and even customized some features for us. Thank you for helping us create an incredible user experience!

milajki

Location Sweden

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! We needed the app to be able to issue unique discount codes for our campaign so the team worked really hard for a solution within a really tight time frame. The app is beautifully designed and works really amazing with our store. Highly recommend it for adding some interactive gamification for visitors!

Previous 1 3