Invisible Anti-Spam Protection
Customers hate to prove that they are not spam bots. They are more loyal and not annoyed guessing captcha. Don't lose conversion rate!
Protect from fraud
Prevent Online Fraud and Threats. CleanTalk has a real-time database of spam activity of IP's and emails to help you identify fraud risks.
Improve your store security
CleanTalk has a large set of tools to increase web security. Focus your time on improving your business. You can focus on product sales.
About Spam Protection. No captcha.
Have you ever wondered how to stop spam? Let us show you how. It's easier than you think.
CleanTalk is a Cloud-Based spam filtering service that allows you to protect your website from spam. CleanTalk provides spam protection that invisible to visitors without using captcha or other methods when visitors have to prove that they are real peoples.
What we can do for you. Anti-Spam Features:
- Daily and weekly detailed anti-spam reports. The report gives you detailed information about all the processed requests.
- Spam attacks log. The log gives you detailed information about each request for a time period and includes data/time, IP/email and all necessary information in the details — block reason, a body of the message, additionally caught data.
- Blocking comments by "Stop Words". You can block comments which contain "stop words" to enhance spam protection and messages with obscene words blocking.
- Private blacklists for Anti-Spam service. This option helps to strengthen the spam protection from a manual spam or block unwanted comments from users. You can add not only the certain IP addresses but also a separate subnet to your personal blacklist.
- Blocking users by country. If your site is not intended for an international audience and you do not expect comments/users from other countries so, country blocking is an effective way to stop spam attack.
- Real-Time Email Address Existence Validation. It is very important to be sure that the user used his real email address. Spambots very often use fake email addresses, i.e. which addresses do not exist.
- Filtering Disposable & Temporary Emails. Block fake and suspicious users with disposable & temporary emails to improve email delivery. So, it also prevents malicious activity, spam bots, and internet trolls.
How does it work?
- A visitor writes a comment or registers.
- CleanTalk Anti-Spam plugin sends action parameters in cloud service.
- The service analyzes the obtained parameters.
- If it's a visitor, then the comment is published. If it's spam bot, then CleanTalk blocks this comment or registering.
- The parameters are written to the log, which you can see in the dashboard.
- CleanTalk Anti-Spam