ClickCease ‑ Ad Protection

ClickCease ‑ Ad Protection

by CHEQ

Block fake clicks and save your budget for real customers only

Alma y Karma

Great app & support is always there to help you for whatever you need! I recommend this app 100%!!!!

Style Finish Design Pty Ltd

Do not bother installing this app. App does not work. I could not get past the screen that asks you which plan to select even though I selected the plan I wanted multiple times. Customer service was quick to respond but the people providing the service are not well trained. You never work with the same person twice therefore each person ask the same questions again. Waste of my time! Not happy! I had to give it one star because you cannot submit your review. This is a zero star experience.

Style My Baby

It's great that ClickCease has added a Shopify app as their software worked really well for us previously. Now that it's in the app store it's so quick to set up and easy to use straight away. It immediately started detecting and blocking those fake clicks. Also shoutout to their support team- always knowledgeable and helpful.

SPAZA.ae

One of the most awaited app. Pity it doesn't run. App itself doesn't get installed. Pathetic customer service. After 1 or 2 days, they tell the issue is resolved. I try to install and guess what it doesn't work as usual. Have been waiting for more than a week now. They still couldn't fix it.

September 9, 2021

Hi there,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the experience you had when you initially installed our app.  Our dev and support team took it extremely seriously and have done everything to guarantee no other customer has a similar experience.

The app has now been launched properly. The issue you had, has been fixed and tested thoroughly. We have since had multiple installs that have had no issues and the app is running optimally. I am also glad to hear that you have since signed up and have been using our service for a few weeks now. Everything is running smoothly and we are blocking all fraud that is occuring on your campaigns.

Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything you may need.

Kind regards