ClickCease ‑ Ad Protection

Prevent fake clicks and impressions on Google and Facebook Ads

From $59/month. 7-day free trial.

Black & Gifted LLC

The app worked fine until about a week ago. All analytics stopped for no reason. Because of this, bots were eating my ad budget. Had several chats with people and no one could help. They all said they had to escalate to tech support. Tech support never responded to any requests. Finally, the last person I had a chat with said the app was waiting for me to select a plan!!! I was already a customer who has been billed $59!!!! This shows me that their people are poorly trained with little to no knowledge of the product. Would not recommend it to anyone since when something goes wrong, no one can help. Would give zero stars if possible.

May 29, 2022

Hi Chris,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with ClickCease. We’re happy to write that the tech issue is now resolved and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer experience manager will reach out asap to address your feedback and make sure you’re set up successfully.

SEELENlook

Bei uns hat alles auf Anhieb gut funktioniert, die App macht was sie verspricht sehr gut! Support hat bei einem Ads Konto Wechsel schnell geholfen! Top!

The Coffee Shopping Network

I've been very satisfied from the start with ClickCease. It has really saved our company a lot in lost ad dollars!

Rejuva Fresh

It’s seems to be doing exactly what it promises. I started using it only last month and in less than a month I have apparently saved several hundred dollars in ad spend by suspicious IPs being blocked from doing more damage. Assuming that’s true the application, obviously the app pays for itself many times over.

Style Finish Design Pty Ltd

Do not bother installing this app. App does not work. I could not get past the screen that asks you which plan to select even though I selected the plan I wanted multiple times. Customer service was quick to respond but the people providing the service are not well trained. You never work with the same person twice therefore each person ask the same questions again. Waste of my time! Not happy! I had to give it one star because you cannot submit your review. This is a zero star experience.

Style My Baby

It's great that ClickCease has added a Shopify app as their software worked really well for us previously. Now that it's in the app store it's so quick to set up and easy to use straight away. It immediately started detecting and blocking those fake clicks. Also shoutout to their support team- always knowledgeable and helpful.

SPAZA.ae

One of the most awaited app. Pity it doesn't run. App itself doesn't get installed. Pathetic customer service. After 1 or 2 days, they tell the issue is resolved. I try to install and guess what it doesn't work as usual. Have been waiting for more than a week now. They still couldn't fix it.

September 9, 2021

Hi there,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the experience you had when you initially installed our app.  Our dev and support team took it extremely seriously and have done everything to guarantee no other customer has a similar experience.

The app has now been launched properly. The issue you had, has been fixed and tested thoroughly. We have since had multiple installs that have had no issues and the app is running optimally. I am also glad to hear that you have since signed up and have been using our service for a few weeks now. Everything is running smoothly and we are blocking all fraud that is occuring on your campaigns.

Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything you may need.

Kind regards