Closeby ‑ Store Locator

Closeby ‑ Store Locator | Reviews

by Closeby

A modern store locator widget for modern brands.

NuttyHero Inc.

10/10! This App is really user-friendly & intuitive. Love the clean layout which integrates seamlessly with our Shopify Store. The various customization options make it look like the Store Locator is part of our website and not a separate app. Also love the 5 free locations with the free plan, so we get to thoroughly test the app out. As a new business with 3 retailers carrying our products, we will be sure to pay for this app once we hit 5+ locations. Great work Closeby Team!

Shop Weekend Cheoks

I tried a few other similar apps but Closeby was a clear winner with it's customisability and free plan that is generous enough for small businesses to start with. The set up is done via MapBox which is unexpectedly easy and seamless. We didn't have any issues during our experience using Closeby and was able to allow customers to browse our locations beautifully. Will definitely use it again if the need arises in the future.

November 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to be able to support your business. Please reach out to our team if you ever have any questions.

Sweet Matitos Online Shop

We have compared many different apps for geolocation of our shops and this is the best one. It's very easy to use it and the price the best one.

Le Zen Europe

Very usefull app and super easy to use. helped me and my retailers out a lot! would defenitly recommend!

unboundsupplements

Extremely easy to use and setup quickly. It would be great if we could use the photo feature with the Google Spreadsheet integration. That's on my wish list, but doesn't diminish the quality of this app at all.

www.laimer.bz

I use this app, because I had to change since the store locator app I used before was banned from the app store and I got to admit, I wish I would've found this app earlier. Setting up is really straight forward and it works very good, I remember that we had lots of trouble setting up the old one and every now and then, it suddenly just stopped working - this app works perfectly fine and does what it has to do. :-) So highly recommend! The only drawback, is that I'd fancy using Google Maps instead of MapBox and that an "import" is only possible via GoogleSheets and not via the Upload of an Excel File. But obviously minor drawbacks, the most important thing is, that the app works well in the front, we can adjust to the rest, just a little input. :-)

Wattbike UK

Very happy with the app. As all the customisation is away from Shopify it was the only app I could find that allowed you to create your own page URL and embed the store finder (others forced you to use a fixed URL). Also, the ability to import and maintain locations via google sheets is very useful.

7 Summits Snacks

Easy to create the map and it synced well once loaded to my page.
I did find it difficult to actually integrate into my shopify page, but had someone who is a bit more fluent integrate it for me. Again, once it is in ... it seamlessly synced when I added new location.

Chai Seven

Worked great. Using a google sheet to sync the locations made it a lot simpler.
After having short troubles integrating the map on our website (due to a mistake from our side), the support was helpful and was able to identify the mistake. Overall great app!

Lucky Feather

Quick, simple setup, and not nearly as expensive as the other store locator apps. The integration with Google Sheets is also really helpful.

Previous 1