Choose from robust theme options, colors and fonts to best fit you branding. Make your mapping experience your own.
Integrated Store Locator
Copy and paste the best-in-class store locator for your website in minutes. Open with a link or embed it in within a page.
Powerful Mapping Features
Set location-specific links, automate visitor directions and add custom content with a robust map editor and configurations.
About Closeby ‑ Store Locator
Set up your locator for free up to 5 locations in minutes!
- Embeddable map widget with custom theming options
- Beautiful design and UX for web and mobile browsers
- Location-specific details such as open hours, images, phone number and more
- Google Sheets integration and simple location management
- Search and sort by distance
- Show all locations, geolocate by user location or set a default map view
- Automatic links for one-click directions and mobile phone calls
- Embed category-specific maps throughout your website
- Custom font families powered by Google Fonts
- Custom button text and linking
- Custom text overrides for limited language customization
- Add links for delivery apps (UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub) on locations
- Analytics for location views, searches and devices used
- Integrate with your own Google Analytics account
- Integrate with your own custom-built Mapbox themes
- Custom development available for enterprise customers (contact us)
Captivate and create more in-person customers
Make the most of your potential customers by showing them a seamless web experience right to your front door.
No need for the web developer or designer. With a few lines of code and our step-by-step instructions, you can have a powerful feature that will save you time and money.
Choose from a variety of unique design options to offer a full-featured map conveying your brand and helping visitors find your locations.
At Closeby, we strive to offer the best-in-class locator for brands by using modern technology and UX design to help them capture more potential business.
If you have any questions or feature requests, feel free to reach out and we'd love to hear from you.
Due to Coronavirus, we've released a few immediate updates based on user requests. The most notable is that we now have better support for delivery apps (UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub), so if you are a restaurant chain with links to an UberEats page, you can easily add that to a location and a custom button will be shown to the user.
Please reach out to our team for any more urgent feature requests related to COVID-19 and we'll do the best we can to accommodate your needs.
- Google Sheets,
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
All theming features and standard customizations
Up to 5 locations
All theming features and advanced customizations
Unlimited locations with a valid Mapbox access token
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
7 Summits Snacks
Easy to create the map and it synced well once loaded to my page.
I did find it difficult to actually integrate into my shopify page, but had someone who is a bit more fluent integrate it for me. Again, once it is in ... it seamlessly synced when I added new location.
Worked great. Using a google sheet to sync the locations made it a lot simpler.
After having short troubles integrating the map on our website (due to a mistake from our side), the support was helpful and was able to identify the mistake. Overall great app!
Quick, simple setup, and not nearly as expensive as the other store locator apps. The integration with Google Sheets is also really helpful.