Integrated Store Locator
Copy and paste the best-in-class store locator for your website in minutes. Open with a link or embed it in within a page.
Robust themes, colors and fonts to best fit your website branding. Get directions, set hours and more for each of your locations.
Google Sheets Import
Manage locations at scale within our simple interface or sync your location data with a Google Sheets integration.
About Closeby ‑ Store Locator
- Embeddable map widget with custom theming options
- Beautiful design and UX for web and mobile browsers
- Location-specific details such as open hours, images, phone number and more
- Google Sheets integration and simple user interface
- Search and sort by distance
- Show all locations, geolocate by IP or set a default map view
- Analytics for location views, searches and devices used
- Automatic links for one-click directions and calling on mobile
- Embed category-specific maps throughout your website
- Custom font families powered by Google Fonts
- Custom button text and linking
- Delivery app support (UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub) for locations
- Custom development available for enterprise customers (contact us)
Captivate and create more in-person customers
Make the most of your potential customers by showing them a seamless web experience right to your front door.
No need for the web developer or designer. With a few lines of code and our step-by-step instructions, you can have a powerful feature that will save you time and money.
Choose from a variety of unique design options to offer a full-featured map conveying your brand and helping visitors find your locations.
At Closeby, we strive to offer the best-in-class locator for brands by using modern technology and UX design to help them capture more potential business.
If you have any questions or feature requests, feel free to reach out and we'd love to hear from you.
Due to Coronavirus, we've released a few immediate updates based on user requests. The most notable is that we now have better support for delivery apps (UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub), so if you are a restaurant chain with links to an UberEats page, you can easily add that to a location and a custom button will be shown to the user.
Please reach out to our team for any more urgent feature requests related to COVID-19 and we'll do the best we can to accommodate your needs.
- Google Sheets,
- Google Maps,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
All theming features
Up to 5 locations
Up to 250 map views per month
+$3 per additional 100 locations or 1,000 map views/month
All theming features
Up to 100 locations
Up to 1,000 map views/month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I went through and tried all of the "Store Locator" apps on the Shopify market place and as somebody who has helped build large international multi-million dollar business on Shopify over the last six years, I have to say that Closeby surprises me!
The locator is beautiful and intuitive, the implementation is excellent, and the Closeby Team is very open to feedback and always looking to improve their product.
I think this is still really early days for Closeby, but I have no doubt they will become the top Store Locator in no time!
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any future questions, feature requests or issues :)
Mr Simms Sweet Shop
Having searched for a store locator that supports our franchisee business, we like that Closeby has the location button on all pages. It's very easy to set up and support has been excellent on the minor queries that I have had so far.
After comparing multiple store locator apps we've chosen Closeby. This app has a much better user experience compared to others.
Closeby is new on the Shopify App store, but don't let that scare you; it's good!