Choose from robust theme options, colors and fonts to best fit you branding. Make your mapping experience your own.
Integrated Store Locator
Page templates for your store are automatically created with your map already set up for you to use in seconds.
Powerful Mapping Features
Set location-specific links, automate visitor directions and add custom content with a robust map editor and configurations.
About Closeby ‑ Store Locator
Captivate and create more in-person customers
Make the most of your potential customers by showing them a seamless web experience right to your front door.
No need for extensive web development or design. With just a couple steps, you can have a powerful feature that will save you time and money. Choose from a variety of unique design options to offer a full-featured map conveying your brand and helping visitors find your locations.
- Embeddable or overlay map widget with custom theming options
- Beautiful design and UX for web and mobile browsers
- Location-specific details such as open hours, images, phone number and more
- Google Sheets integration and simple location management
- Search and sort by distance
- Show all locations, geolocate by user location or set a default map view
- Automatic links for one-click directions and mobile phone calls
- Embed category-specific maps throughout your website
- Add links for delivery apps (UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub) on locations
- Analytics for location views, searches and devices used
- Integrate with your own Google Analytics account
- Integrate with your own custom-built Mapbox Studio themes
- Custom development available for enterprise customers (contact us)
Extensive Theming Options
- Choose from a gallery of map theming options
- Custom font families powered by Google Fonts
- Custom button text and linking (in the same tab or a new tab)
- Custom text overrides for language customization / internationalization
- Custom content when no locations are found in an area
- Custom marker image can be set for map locations
- Custom color configuration and text defaults
- Confine auto-suggestion results by city, postcode or addresses
How to get set up in minutes (on a free plan)
- Install Closeby and create an account
- Choose a map theme and add locations
- Create a new Shopify page titled "Our Locations" and select one of the auto-generated page templates that embed your Closeby map for you.
- That's it!
At Closeby, we strive to offer the best-in-class locator for brands by using modern technology and UX design to help them capture more potential business.
If you have any questions or feature requests, feel free to reach out and we'd love to hear from you.
- Google Sheets,
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Le Zen Europe
Very usefull app and super easy to use. helped me and my retailers out a lot! would defenitly recommend!
Extremely easy to use and setup quickly. It would be great if we could use the photo feature with the Google Spreadsheet integration. That's on my wish list, but doesn't diminish the quality of this app at all.
I use this app, because I had to change since the store locator app I used before was banned from the app store and I got to admit, I wish I would've found this app earlier. Setting up is really straight forward and it works very good, I remember that we had lots of trouble setting up the old one and every now and then, it suddenly just stopped working - this app works perfectly fine and does what it has to do. :-) So highly recommend! The only drawback, is that I'd fancy using Google Maps instead of MapBox and that an "import" is only possible via GoogleSheets and not via the Upload of an Excel File. But obviously minor drawbacks, the most important thing is, that the app works well in the front, we can adjust to the rest, just a little input. :-)