4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless inventory and product syncing between Shopify and Clover, including automatic SKU generation. Despite initial syncs taking time, subsequent ones are quick. The customer support team is highly praised for their exceptional service. The app is known for its continuous improvements and receptiveness to feedback. Features like multiple store integration and live chat are also valued. It's recommended for businesses with multiple platforms and inventories.

December 6, 2023

We had the pleasure of working with a Customer Service Agent Omar who was incredibly helpful via live chat. As a new user we wanted to be sure we were syncing everything accurately. He was helpful, informative, and directed in a way we could understand. He offered up his email after our exchange for any future needs and was able to help in more ways then one.

Customer service like this makes doing business so much better. Thank you!

The Seafood Shop
3 months using the app
January 14, 2024

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP AS WELL AS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT NORMIE, SHE JUMPED IN AND LITERALLY SAVED THE DAY AND GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE AND SYNC THE APP. I HADNT BEEN TOLD INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY I HAD HIRED. BUT SHE WAS INFORMATIVE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND GIVING ME BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT.

Double Bar S Western wear
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Everytime I chat with them, they are super helpful and get my issue fixed right away. Makes it very easy and much appreciated. Joseph is very helpful.

Styles and Shades
5 months using the app
January 15, 2024

QuickSync is amazing, I’ve been trying to find an app that will sync with my store and Shopify for over 1 year and recently switched my store to Clover POS, and QuickSync was great , I dealt with Omar and Angelica and both were great to work with.
Omar synced all my products and linked my Shopify in a few steps thru a zoom meeting.
My Clover now has all my inventory and products and should be amazing now that the 2 applications sync into 1 inventory base.
I have not used it yet but very confident it will work smoothly, they were very reassuring and definitely have knowledge with Shopify and Clover.
Thanks QuickSync

Eiluj Beauty
17 days using the app
January 19, 2024

So far I have been very pleased with QuickSync for Clover. Joseph was able to help me through the process. Their response time is very fast.

ENUBEE
2 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Joseph provided us with much needed help getting our POS and Online inventory all synced up!

Jackson Proper
5 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Arianne was more than helpful. She first offered to help me with my product sync, by doing it for me, than while the process was on going she instructed me on how to complete the process myself in the future.

She got back to me ,through live chat, with extremely prompt and professional replies in seconds each time. Which was supper impressive given the great number of questions I had.

The live Chat feature did wonders for alleviating my worries, And 100% recommend QuickSync for clover services,

The Toy Box
1 day using the app
November 27, 2023

At the last hour before Cyber Monday, I accidentally synced my shopify backwards to my clover POS system, and I messed up my entire inventory. I really had no idea what I was going to do, as it was really my worst nightmare on the eve of a big holiday sales day. I was fussing around trying to figure out what to do, when I heard the chat box chime, and there was Normie, seemingly reading my mind that I needed help. This after I had already tried and failed to get help from clover. In any case, I explained what went wrong and Normie told me that she could likely reverse my mistake. She stayed on the line with me while she worked her magic, and within 5 minutes, my inventory was restored. I really can't believe it, frankly. And I can honestly say I've never had such quick, efficient customer service on a chat or otherwise. 5 Stars for QuickSync and Normie for sure!

Solvang Spice Merchant
8 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Thea is an absolute God-send and blessing to this company! She has gone above and beyond in her customer service and has always been a pleasure to work with. I make sure to get her every time I need help now! Even if she's tired of me...she works hard and never seems annoyed with all my questions!

Little Sunshines Mercantile
21 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Joseph was very helpful with my guiding me through the product sync process. I'll be sure to reach out again if I have more questions. I haven't fully used the app yet, but it seems like it should be a breeze.

O Boo Ja Beauty