Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page Builder & PRO page editor

by Gravity Software Ltd

Drag & Drop page builder with over 50 ready-to-use templates

Vibes Inside

this app makes great pages and is easy to use and understand. only down side is that it is very buggy. text appears where it shouldn't, previews stop updating, not a very easy going interface.

asana-queen

This app can do everything that I expected Shopify would be able to do. I was very disappointed with Shopifiy's interface for design and customizing and was testing several other apps with those functions. Not only was this one of the cheapest ones but it is also nice to use and has useful templates. Their support was fast and friendly. I'm curious to see how long term testing will be but for now i'm very happy.

Radiancegxl

I rarely write reviews, but this is definitely THE BEST app on Shopify for customizing pages. Extremely useful for someone with no coding skills and has ALL THE ADVANCED features one would want to use to make the page rich and with great UX. I would totally recommend this app over any other drag and drop page editor apps out there on Shopify app store. This literally saved me days of work and a TON of money working with other developers going back and forth on designs and functionality of designs.

Great Job guys!!

Direct 4x4

Increible CMS app. Offers so much flexibility, it may be daunting for newcomers and non-techies, but stick with it and you can create some stunning pages.

Norbi North

Normally don't take time to write reviews. But, I just downloaded this app and so far it has been everything I needed. Easy drag and drop, no bugs so far! Most importantly customer service was fast and helpful!

I have long been searching for an app like this, for the price!

Keep up the good work! :-)

Starving Jewelers

I can’t say enough GOOD things about this app! Easy to use, excellent customer support and I LOVE their templates. Adam was extremely helpful and very prompt in responding to my questions. This app is better than ANY of the other apps I have tried!

Pillow Guy

I have been looking for something exactly like this for a long time. Love how easy it is to navigate. I tried a couple other apps similar to this and I will be the first one to say CMS is 10000x better in terms of user experience and how easy it is to set up and look good.

LOVE IT!!! THANKS FOR CREATING THIS AWESOME APP!!

Decoplate Com

This app is great, I built a page in about 30 minutes and it was exactly what the boss needed. We ran into one snag, we wanted to hide the header/navigation that is on all of our other pages. When we reached out to the developers they responded quickly and said they would code in that feature the next day. 6am today I received an email that they added in the feature we needed.

Where else these days can you get a customer service experience that truly rocks.

Thanks so much CMS PRO!