Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page Builder & PRO page editor

by Gravity Software

Page builder & editor. Build & edit pages. Add landing pages.

Kronin+

This app would be perfect. Except customer support has taken over 24 hours and still no response, there is no way to see the mobile app version of what you are editing. And the page lags a lot. It takes so long to scroll up and down. IF not for these minor technicalities it would be a perfect 5

June 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for your review. We checked our mailbox but we can't see any messages from you. Could you please forward your message to: info@gravitysoftware.co.uk . Our support team will get back to you.

AMYD STUDIOS

It would be great if support would respond to my emails. I have issues with making pages mobile friendly and want help in creating certain functions. I have reached out several times and no reply. I tried both from the app and adam@gravitysoftware.co.uk and no reply so I am reaching out here hoping someone from support will respond. I like the app but I need some guidance and help.

twiprice

stay away of this app i installed it ruined my store also all your content are on their server you dont have control in your content it takes me lot of time to recover only one product all content disapired from my shopify store

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. If there is a problem with the app please contact our support at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk . We can help you to resolve every problem and we reply in a timely manner.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I wish I could give this app 6 stars! The software is so comprehensive (once you learn it) - wasnt much of a learning curve and Adam's excellent customer support helped me out. He was very kind and patient and timely with some of my requests, I have been on Shopify with one store for around 7 years and now am using Gravity's app for the first time with a new store. I have worked with so many apps over the years, Some good, some not so good. This one is the BEST.

Bunky & Marie's

This app is very easy to use, and their support team is friendly and quite helpful - I like how easy it is to customize and match my current theme.

Gone West

Easy to use drag and drop page builder for Shopify. This really helped us to bring our site alive. Excellent customer service, highly recommended.

Orthopedia™

This is a good one.

Would just need a chat for support, but answers are pretty quick.

I use it on all of my stores.

Xceptional Xcessories

This app is perfect for customizing pages to meet your brand aesthetic and WOW your customers! Besides that, I love their support team! I had an issue with my custom pages for some reason, and Adam was able to respond quickly, literally within minutes, and resolve my issue with ease! This app is definitely where it's at!

doItBrands.com

EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!!! This app is with no doubt the best in his category. Even better than PageFly, GemPages, Shogun, etc... It reminds me of Elementor and Divi on Wordpress. In no time I resolved an issue on my front page and that was so easy that I'm wondering why I didn't test this app before instead of wasting money on "mainstream" apps. GREAT JOB guys !!!

Candor Services

Brilliant app, has some great modules and pre made templates. Love the fact we can edit existing pages such as collections pages, product pages etc and make them all individual. Support has been fantastic, as with anything it didnt work straight out of the box, but after a couple of emails and a very nice phone call from Adam in support we was up and running in no time. They have added some functionality to the app for us and have even helped us fix some other issues we had previous to installing the app.

Previous 1 3