Page Builder & PRO page editor

Page Builder & PRO page editor

$9.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Gravity Software
4.3
April 23, 2022

I recently had trouble in updating to my latest theme from an old legacy theme. The team were quick to respond to my questions and together all issues were quickly overcome. Very happy, thank you.

Downton Distillery
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 7, 2022

Customer support is terrible!!!! I have tried to contact them via e-mail many times throughout 2021 and I have not heard from them at all. Their app works well, but when you need help, they are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND...... HOW CAN I REACH OUT TO YOU????????????

E-Optician
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Gravity Software replied February 7, 2022

Hi Enrique, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tried to search for e-mails from you, but we can't see anything in our mailbox. Please let me know how we can help you and we will treat it as a priority. Once again we are very sorry if we missed an email from you.

Kind regards,
Magda

October 18, 2021

We just created our first page with this Page Builder & PRO page editor and it came out great. Customer support was really helpful with a question we had, allowing us to resolve our issue and go live quickly. Looking forward to utilizing this app a lot more!

gCreate
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 10, 2021

I loaded the app on our NPO ecomm site because I wanted a singular look and feel. Wow!!! I fumbled several times and duplicated code on some pages, but Adam is by far the BEST!!! Patient, knowledgeable and simply kind. Love that I can ask for assistance at 2am AST and being in the UK get an instant response. Thank you CMSPro for a powerful app, that in reality simply flows. With gratitude, Adelaide

dev46 Girls Tech Academy
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 13, 2021

This webpage builder is nice. Been using the app for over a year, however, the company has yet to bring new template pages to choose from to date, which will allow the user to flow through building pages faster with better templates. Esp ones for product collection pages.

ENE TRENDS