Cobiro

Cobiro

by Cobiro

Free Google Ads Management

Metal Gods

Just waste my time with this app. In the setup just sugest keywords that have nothing to do with my business and don´t allow me to choose my own keywords. I just want to advertise in Google Shopping. Why do i need to setup keywords anyway ????

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result

Port Richmont

No intelligent search term combinations, it has only generated useless traffic to my site with generic search queries. Maybe it can optimise high volume accounts with machine learning, but is not useful for a new business in my opinion. I will switch back to human intelligence for this purpose.

Ultamodan

Wasted a lot of money on this app with zero results.

Yourturnkeystore 243

The app looks great. I just had issues connecting to AdWords. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Lovemypetz

I have been using the app an my store Lovemypetz.com.au for a couple of months now and had great results so far!

Go Coffee Break

Update got my issue fixed after leaving a candid review here. First observation. the campaign will create with kw using 3 matching type. - Exact match - Broad match modifier - and Broad match *note broad match can easily spend a lot of your budget, Maybe the AI want to capture more data fast. Generally, a phrase match is more accurate and waste less of your money than broad match. I am preparing my store for boxing day and will report back with the results. -------- unbelievable painful experience! install, uninstall many times, reset the account as requested. Open a ticket and chat with them in multiple instances, Got several updates of my tickets. All the bureaucracy = nothing, the app is not working. No tech team to back the product.

Holiday Gift Heaven

Horrible experience, tried to install for over a month. this app just won't work and the support team is polite but there is no tech team to fix the bugs. Still awaiting the app to work

Bay City Lifestyles

Entire first series of ads failed Adwords approval, wasting time and putting Adwords account at risk

Acu Outlet

I really wanted this app to work for me to save me time from my AdWords account ... However, the formatting and structure of the ads that Cobiro creates are very poor. The ads are all automatically populated based on words you provide for keywords and details about your collections. You are just throwing ad spend away by using this.. you are better off spending a couple hours to learn the basics of AdWords and doing it all yourself.
Previous 1