CodeInspire Accessibility Tool

Website Accessibility Tool for WCAG, EAA, & ADA Compliance

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CodeInspire Accessibility Tool Featured image & preview

My Jesus Shop 我的耶穌生活百貨

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is so easy to use and we appreciate their customer support so much. They are super capable and fix issues quickly and professionally. Recommend for all.

November 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Always happy to help :)

Customized Deco

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is my second revview. Their customer service is top niotch, I had a problem with the app not showing and they were quick to solve it for me. Amazing app, highly recommended!

November 24, 2022

Surfko

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a hard time trying to find the right app for accessibility, and after lots of research I chose Codeinspire, because of the affordable price which includes audits to the site, a certificate of compliance and the app offers a screen reader for customers in several languages. I was lucky to work with Hujatulla, who was so helpful, and sent videos to guide me through the process. I am very happy I chose CODEINSPIRE. Thanks so much for all the hard work. FIVE STARS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

October 26, 2022

MAYE

Location Australia

By far the best accessibility tool app we've used. Simple to use, free and doesn't affect our website speed

September 27, 2022

underperiod

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I must say I was looking for a lot of options and just by chance I came across this amazing app, you guys are a serious company that probably your support is perhaps the best and fastest I have known, thanks to the staff members who helped me with the questions Thank you it works wonderfully!!!

June 10, 2022

You're welcome!

Glad we could help you fast and you're happy :)

Thank you for the review!

ORTTU

Time spent using app 1 minute

Before using the CodeInspire Accessibility Tool we tried several different apps that claimed to do the same. All other apps we tried either created errors on our store or slowed down performance. This is by far the best accessibility app available on the Shopify App Store.

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Glad you're happy about the app.

DRMTLGY

This app does a great job of helping your site be compliant. It doesn't slow down your site speed either, which is a negative of the other platforms I've tried

May 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! :)

KITSCH

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app is amazing. Very functional and doesn't slow down my site. Perfect to help with ADA compliance. Best one I've tried so far.