Improve user experience
User will be able to see available color options and their images from the collection page itself instead of going to each product page.
Upgrade variant selector
Replace the basic swatches or boring drop down variant selector with custom color swatch buttons for your product page.
Hassle free swatch settings
Customize the colors or add pattern image as background to the swatch buttons using the easy to use settings.
About Collection Swatch Pug
Collection Swatch Pug - Show swatch buttons on collection page and product page
The CSP app by TechiePugs lets you to add color/pattern for showing variant swatches on your product thumbnails on collection page and replace the existing drop-down color selector on product page with swatch buttons. You can choose from a variety of swatch themes and adjust their size to match the swatch button designs with your theme design.
Our app does not add any snippet or extra coding to your theme so it will not interfere with your theme functionality and uninstalling the app will be hassle free. Since we do not add any snippet or coding to your theme, setup of the app only requires a custom attribute to be added to your collection page grid item.
# Why choose CSP? * Super easy way to add and customize the pattern/color for swatch options * 3 designs of the swatch icons to choose from. (New ones can be added on request) * Excellent support via email and phone - 24X6 * Free of cost app setup (Contact support) * No hidden/extra charges. * 7 days free trial. Check and test your new collection page look for free
Demo & Free trial
Install the App now and get a 14 days trial period free of cost. You can checkout a live demo of the CSP app. You can try the app on your store for free and see if it fits your needs.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 66 reviews
Most recent reviews
2 attempts and code is still not working and I have to wait hours before I get a response. This is what they send me "Thank you for email. I am sorry for addressing you wrong theme. I have added CSP code in the CSP-Copy of Turbo-portland.” Not sure if they mess with my theme code but I will be furious if they did change my code since their app promises not to add snippets or extra code to the Shopify theme and I also did asked them not to change any theme code but it’s like they just ignore some of my questions. Bad communication so far.
The Good Ole Outdoors
top notch app. the only one that i found to work properly and the support is top notch as well. highly recommend. very please with these guys, they dont play at all, in a good way
Forward Patch Control
1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point.
2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches.
3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working.
4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it.
5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated.
Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.