Collections Add to Cart Button

Add products to the cart from collection pages and home page

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Amoreo

Location Netherlands

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing and customising but I contacted the support team and they made the adjustments needed very quickly.

June 15, 2022

It's our pleasure to help in anything we can! We love to see happy merchants; that's why we give our best to offer helpful apps and great support.

Thank you for trusting us and for this amazing review. :)

Quirky Baby LLC

I no longer have this app, but only because my new theme has this feature as an option. But this app was extremely beneficial with my previous theme on my site! I feel like it makes shopping so much easier for the customer.

June 13, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review! It's always pleasant to hear our app it's valuable to your stores. We'll continue doing our best and will be at your service 24/7. So, if you ever reinstall the app, we'll be happy to help with anything you may need! :)

Ribbonly

This is the best application I have ever downloaded on Shopify. The app is very easy and intuitive to use, it doesn't slow down the website and is very, very flexible. I would highly recommend to all those looking to boost conversions and have a quick route to purchase. When I wanted to make a few tweaks, Cesar in Customer Service was excellent in responding in a prompt and efficient manner and implemented all the minor changes I requested without question. I can't wait to check out their other applications that are available.

June 10, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for these kind comments. This motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better.😍Thanks for trusting us; we're always at your service!

Cheers,

mundogafas.es

Location Spain

upon installation the support seemed to be very efficient and skilled at integrating the theme and we were testing the app for more than a month. After we noticed a small issue with product images caused by the app , the support have destroyed the whole theme grid and the work of almost 2 months. totally disappointed and frustrated, if the good work is not a constant then working with an app like this can cost your store MONEY, TIME and EFFORT.

May 25, 2022

Sorry for the frustrations.

We understand you are about to launch your store in a matter of days, and having everything perfectly configured is crucial. We totally get that, as that's our priority. When you reached out for support since the first day, we've been there trying to provide you with a speedy and efficient solution. You've even mentioned your satisfaction with the support. The theme your store uses required extra effort to get everything fully integrated, and as you may imagine, while we were applying the improvements you requested, it took us some time, but we never touched your Theme code directly. Our team also worked on your store with the app disabled so the changes made weren't reflected in the shop while working on it.

The entire time we've not done anything else but try our best to ensure your desired outcomes. It has never been our intention to cause you frustrations, or waste time and efforts; on the contrary, we have been doing our best to help you get all set up since the very beginning.

We get your frustration, and we're honestly sorry for all the inconveniences this may have caused, but it's sad that all the efforts we've put into helping you vanishes all of a sudden as if we had been indifferent to your needs. All we want to do is help, and never impact your business.

If you happen to have any room for agreement, we'll be glad to speak and contribute with anything we can.

OFILDO

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent support. Very responsive. The APP works as advertised. I am fully satisfied. I now can sell my products directly from my collections.

May 24, 2022

What a nice review! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We love to know you're fully satisfied with both the app and support team. That's our goal, and we'll do our best to keep it up!

Kind regards,

lifeofcoco.com.au

Location Australia

Love this app. Super easy to use! And the support team has been amazing. Always there to help and goes above and beyond.

May 16, 2022

Thank you very much! So great to hear these lovely words about our team and app. We'll keep doing our best to prove valuable and deliver what you need.

Vestiq Accesorios Mayoreo

Location Mexico

i love it exactly what i was looking for so my customers can purchase quicker. also the help team is very responsive.

May 13, 2022

So great to hear you love our app, and it does exactly what you were looking for! 😍Thanks so much for trusting us and for spreading the word. Always at your service!

Princess & the Pea Props

Location Australia

Amazing app, did exactly what I wanted and support were fantastic. Fully customisable and great value too!

May 3, 2022

We are glad to know you like our app! Thanks for such positive comments about both the team and app. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we love that you noticed.😊

The Support Team.

Giselle Queens Beauty

This app isn’t for me. There’s no redirection option to product pages. Once clicked the button either keeps you on the same page or takes you to the cart. Some of my products require customers to enter personalized text, so I’d need for the “add to cart” button to be able to redirect to the product page so that they can type what they want. Unfortunately this is a feature the app doesn’t have and there was nothing that could be done about this. So I have to uninstall it. I gave 3 stars instead of 1 because of how informative and polite the customer service rep was and because that was the only problem I had.

April 11, 2022

Thanks for the feedback; our app is meant to add products to the cart, as its name indicates, and people would usually install it for that specific purpose. We understand if the app didn't meet your needs, and that's okay, but we’re always working hard to offer more possibilities and ensure the app works as it's meant to. We’ve emailed you with a workaround for this feature you’re looking for. If any help is needed, you know you may reach out anytime.

FRED

We use this app for two of our websites - it's perfect for collection pages when the theme doesn't have the inbuilt add-to-cart option. Love the team at Incubate, they are super responsive, friendly and they even customised the app for our specific theme, to work with the themes inbuilt pop-up drawer. We'll use this app for life :) Thanks team!

April 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the nice comments about the app and, of course, our support team. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed.😊Always happy to help!

The Incubate Team.