Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the shopping process by enabling customers to add items to their cart directly from the collection page. It's particularly useful for stores with large product catalogs or multiple product variants. The app is praised for its ease of installation, use, and customization, including adjusting button colors and text. It integrates well with various themes without impacting site speed. The support team is frequently commended for their swift responses and willingness to implement requested features or fixes. Merchants consider it a cost-effective solution that enhances the shopping experience on their sites.

January 19, 2024

App is great and the customer service is the best. I use the app on a couple websites and love it!

Church House Woodworks
Over 2 years using the app
November 18, 2023

Super easy to use...trust me I am no install expert and this was easy and no problem to customize. Very happy with this much needed button. Thank you!

ila & alice
Over 1 year using the app
January 6, 2024

Customer service has been wonderful getting the app to work for what I need. It’s very customizable and they have been quick to respond and help!

Furever Kennedy
23 days using the app
January 20, 2024

Very good app and very fast and effective customer support!

AshiVend
Italy
13 days using the app
October 14, 2023

Great app, does exactly what I needed!
Customer service was amazing! Precy got back to me in like an hour after sending an email and fixed all my issues! Thanks for the great service Precy.

Allan

Petitfoo™
9 days using the app
September 18, 2023

Great App, well put together and thought out. Also fast and knowledgeable customer service, I had a few questions and issues with my site and it was dealt with in less than 24 hours. 5 Stars.

Karten Design Fabrik
Germany
About 2 months using the app
October 6, 2023

Absolutely awesome app that provides a great additional value for our customers! It is easy to configure and works reliable. The customer support I received when having an inquiry was just outstanding! The support team literally responded within minutes and my inquiry was taken care of right away. We can highly recommend this app to any merchant!

Care Concept Onlineshop
Germany
About 24 hours using the app
September 29, 2023

Great app and better dev team. Delivered customized upgrades within minutes of request and within an hour of download. Highly recommended!

Born To Glam
About 2 months using the app
July 26, 2023

This app is exactly what we needed to have our online store function how we needed it to. The app is super easy to use with lots of customization. We had an issue come up with the app and within a day the app team fixed it! They were super helpful and kept in communication the whole time. Our website could not function without it!

OLO Marker
About 1 year using the app
February 13, 2024

We have been using this app for over a year now and it does exactly what is says it does. The customer service team are excellent, always willing to help and have solved every query I have had. I would not hesitate to recommend this app or company.

Dermaworks