Collections Add to Cart Button

Let your customers add products to the cart with one click

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Trisque

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I tried custom code for Add buttons but never got it right. Then, I came across this app and it works wonders. Took like 5 mins to set it up the way I want. Finest quality at a very reasonable price. www.trisque.com

ILLEGAL-STICKERS

Location Georgia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

A great app, with even better support that will always help and tell you how to do it right, for such a small fee they offer a way to increase product coverage, the most useful app, I recommend it!

Floragy Skincare

Fantastic app, plus the customer support was quick and perfect the app has definitely improved our customer experience, can't fault it, highly recommend it.

October 20, 2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. We are grateful as this motivates us to keep giving our best. :)

Nutra Nourished

Location Australia

Great app, great service, they fixed up some issues within 24 hrs and it looks great now. It allows my users to add to cart with just one click from the homepage - less friction, more conversion!!

October 19, 2022

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We love to make sure our users are happy with the app and our service. So it's great to read your wonderful comments. Always at your service! :)

pprelest

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app, resolving to add to cart from collection page in case when you have item options. Excellent support, helped me quickly to setup proper this app

September 19, 2022

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed it :) Thanks for this fantastic review!🎉

Cheers,

Joual Vert

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app does exactly what I need it to do and then some, and the support is amazing, thank you so much!

September 12, 2022

We love to hear that our app meets your needs. :) We take pride in our Support Team, so it's great to read your comments about it; thanks so much! Happy to help 24/7 with anything you may need.

Little Difference

Location New Zealand

I installed this app to help increase conversion rate which I think it will! David and the team went way over and above to ensure it work well with our complicated multi location set up. I highly recommend this app.

September 9, 2022

Thanks so much for these comments. It was our pleasure to help you; we love to hear you're satisfied with the app and our support team. Always at your service! :)

purovitalis

Location Netherlands

Very simple app that does the job and adds that little extra to our store. Support is always spot on and very helpfull.

August 17, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your feedback means the world to us!🤩

Cheers,

Elzatta Hijab Official

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

please help me, on the first day, its all great, but on the 2nd day, its ruined my collection page. could you help me?

August 16, 2022

Thanks for the feedback!

We know how important it is to have your shop running smoothly; we work every day to make the app better and adaptable for all themes and theme changes. However, you would understand that sometimes, due to theme particularities, issues may emerge. Luckily, we’re available 24/7 to make any needed adjustments to get things right if required.

Our team solved your issue minutes after you reported it; rest assured that you’re all set now and no issues or errors will come up.

We’ve messaged you directly as well to help you with anything else that you may need.

Regards,

Tranquil Scents & Crystals

Location Australia

The app works perfectly and is easy to install on my website. The Incubate team customized the app for me at no cost and always help me with any issues i have had with the app.

August 2, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing the experience you've had with our app and team. We're happy to have you as a user, and we'll continue doing our best to ensure you're fully satisfied with all we offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8