Collection Sort

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Conservatory NYC

Also unable to open and use the app for going on two days now, our business like many others highly rely on this feature. Any idea when it will be back up and running?

uniqshe

I could't open this app since yesterday!!!!!What's happened???Can somebody help me? It really influenced my normal work.

kkcart

Hello, why can't I open this app all of a sudden? When I open this app, the page is blank, what should I do? ?The response time of cs.pluginappstore.com is too long, what is the reason?

Pink Me Blue Boutique

Poor customer service, I have been contacting them so many times, and no answer!!! please do not install this app!!!

Ramy Brook

I use this app essentially as a merch assistant to tackle collections on my site I am unable to get around to merchandising as frequently. It's a huge relief to know all collections where the app is turned on are being fully optimized based on sales and inventory data without me having to lift a finger. If you're a site merchandiser with a ton of collections to manange you 100% need this app. Don't be surprised when you see CVR rate spike higher than when you manually merchandise!!

Balardi

0 support I tried to contact them and not one answer, the app isn't working well and has many bugs.dont install it!

September 10, 2020

We are very sorry for the problem you encountered, but I re-checked our customer service email, and did not find your email. Can you send it again? Our customer email is service@pluginappstore.com

fairemis

This is an essential application for large stores. The conversion effect is very good, and the customer service support is also great. There are some learning curves, but you can do it easily.

mysecretforest

This is the best customer service application I have ever used! The price is cheap and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Store

Good application. The setup is very simple, making it easy to sort products!
Saved a lot of time!!!!

Store

Great app, which is very helpful to increase the conversion of your store. Well done! ! highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6