Contact Form AutoResponder

Auto reply email for shop built-in contact form and newsletter

From $4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Restore Patch

Great app to notify customers that we received their request or message. Their support team is very responsive and helped us fix a little mishap.

Natalino

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great, nifty app. Perfect solution for letting customers know their message was received and being able to format the email so that it fits in with the rest of our aesthetic. Support is very quick and helpful. Cheers!

Wikingersturm

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. easy to configure. A question to the support was answered with a solution within minutes. Top service!

Luxe A Vendre

This app does everything it said it would easy. Great value, easy to integrate, and incredible support. I had some further customization questions and the support team was quick to respond and assist further even though they didn't need to. I definitely recommend this app.

IJL

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support was excellent! Had an issue with a form (I had adapted my Shopify standard form for another part of my site) and they fixed the issue right away. Thank you so much to Ovidiu for the quick reply and work!

Kristof Buntinx

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Very swift response from the team, that managed to tweak my automated reply for my contact page and newsletter. Works like a gem.

ASVALT STORE

Location Germany

Outstanding support, amazingly fast and very supportive! More than happy to work with these guys!!!!

Gray Viking Games

So far so good! They even offered to customize my custom form-specific tokens. Great service! Thank you!

&NEWALL

Location Japan

This app really works smooth. And doesn't effect the source code of the theme much. Highly recommended.

Dyedbro

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Really helpful team making sure I got it working the way I wanted. East to install and love the CC functionality.

Previous 1