Contact Form AutoResponder

Contact Form AutoResponder

by WebPanda

Auto reply email for shop built-in contact form and newsletter

ASVALT STORE

Outstanding support, amazingly fast and very supportive! More than happy to work with these guys!!!!

Gray Viking Games

So far so good! They even offered to customize my custom form-specific tokens. Great service! Thank you!

&NEWALL

This app really works smooth. And doesn't effect the source code of the theme much. Highly recommended.

Dyedbro

Really helpful team making sure I got it working the way I wanted. East to install and love the CC functionality.

One:One Manufacturing

We were in need of an auto response form for our Contact page. I was helped by Ovidiu Caramida and received immediate and amazing customer service. Extremely happy with the app, even more so with the price. Highly recommended.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the app was helpful for your store.

Colibribyartisans

I used it, works great. At first didn't know how to install properly but the customer service is great! helpful and fast.

QSleep

Does exactly what you think it should and is incredibly cheap. Love this app and definitely recommend to anyone else looking!

ÇHANELIA

This app is a must for every Shopify store. The guys behind it are professional and ready to walk you through the setup.