Contact form Master

Contact form Master

by cloud1galaxy

Stylish contact us / contact form widget with tones of feature

Realize sport

I use this app and I am fine, quick assistance and in a few hours they solved the problem. Very nice and friendly, I recommend this app to everyone

Calligraphy by Kitchen Shop

Love this app for me, its so simple & the customer service from the team who developed it helped me change my email super fast! Their responses have been very quick & that's SO helpful!

EversparkAu

I used this app to create my custom design form. In setting it up, I had some issues and support was just AMAZING! I have to say, you do not expect such fantastic support from a free app at all and I am just so pleased. Lots of functionality in the app itself. This was one of my things that I needed to see if I could continue on Shopify and you guys ticked the box, so I am really grateful. Thank you so much.

Vazilio

What I really like about this app is the file upload function which cannot be found in (at least most of) other free contact form apps. However, in my opinion it's very useful to give customers a chance to attach files while while filling in a contact form. At the beginning there was a CSS issue with Safari browser view, but the support team was helpful and found a solution.

Prolipse

It's so good.
It allows to configure all you want (except add and image to the background, logo,..) ¡, but the app is free and for that price it works really perfect. Anyway, it's nice because it's a basic contact page, and it allows to change colours, ... Thank you!

WorldsTextures

App is easy to install and set up. The app is free of charge, no hidden costs, Support picks up issues quickly and dives deep into the problem to help. A German translation for all texts shown to the customer would be great for the future. Thank you guys, great work!

Mara Dancewear

This app is really useful and easy to use. We received an excellent customer service for the doubts we had.

Angel Dear

Just uploaded this app on our website and really find it quite easy to use and have everything I needed. It took me much longer to figure out how to add more fields. This app save me so much time. Thank you for your offer!

Universal Shop

Great and easy to use!
Most important, amazing and kind customer service.
Don’t hesitate and go for this one!

ELIJO SALUDABLE

Best app for contact form ever, and the team are the best in their field. thanks again for your commitment and fast reply.

Previous 1 3