Boost Fear of Missing Out
Conversion Plus will add urgency, which will increase the "Fear of Missing Out" response.
Decrease cart abandonment
Get your customers to commit, and buy, the first time through the checkout process
Increase sales conversions
Use this powerful and efficient tool, to increase sales for your store.
About Conversion Plus
Do you want to decrease your cart abandonment rate?
Online merchants are losing 67.45% of sales from cart abandonment. Key factors that influence abandonment, can be addressed simply by introducing a sense of urgency into your checkout flow. Instead of figuring out how to recoup abandoned loses, your efforts are better spent focusing on how to avoid abandonment. Stop leaving money on the table.
Why does urgency matter?
By incorporating a sense of urgency to your checkout flow, you can make the consumers feel like they could lose out on an appealing offer, if they don't commit to an order immediately. The "Fear of Missing Out" that consumers experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. Leverage Conversion Plus' cart reservation timer to effectively apply urgency.
“A case study by the team at ConversionXL shows that by adding a sense of urgency to their product, they were able to increase their conversion rate by 332%. That's a huge lift for any business.”
Conversion Plus offering:
- Free to use.
- Cart reservation timer, with adjustable duration.
- Change the displayed text as you see fit.
- Options to define what happens after the timer expires.
- Multi-language support.
- Modify the look and feel to match your theme.
- Optimized across all screen sizes including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- No App branding, to keep your site professional.
- Easy step-by-step installation - No programming required.
- Timer display on Cart page, pop-up/drawers, and Checkout pages
- Keep true inventory reservations, and not just a timer display.
Conversion Plus can help get more shoppers to complete your checkout process the first time. Set it once, and reap the benefits!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
There is a glitch. If someone adjusts the numbers of items in their cart, then even if there is no inventory left, it allows them to add more items and assures them that these items (which are in fact sold out) are reserved for them. This is a serious problem and makes the app worse than useless as customers will be told they have reserved items, which they will not in fact be able to buy. We have written to varinode twice about this, the last time 6 days ago. They have completely ignored the messages. Not impressed.
Fuyez ! J'ai payé pour cette merde, quand il y a un pic de clients, la réservation de panier ne fonctionne pas même en cochant bien l'ajustement de l'inventaire. Juste une daube, une honte de payer pour ça.