Reviews (23)

August 9, 2023

Everything about our GIVZ experience has been WONDERFUL! Thank you Andrew and team for your continued support!

The Future You Project
Over 1 year using the app
February 2, 2022

This is a great app that got conversions as soon as we installed it. The team behind the app is also so amazing, helpful, and supportive. Love working with them!

Coco Moon
January 4, 2022

The Givz app is amazing and has worked very well in bringing our customers into our giving mission and replacing some of our traditional discounts offers with donation incentives. Also, Andrew and Nicole have been incredible to work with. I highly recommend Givz.

Just Art Pottery
February 21, 2022

Givz is such a transformative app and marketing tool. If you care about driving conversions, AOV and growing your business without a ton of commercial discounts and work with charitable efforts that matter, Givz is for you!

We Spill The Tea
Almost 2 years using the app
February 25, 2022

The Givz team cares deeply about our passion for women's health and expanding care and research for all people. Andrew and Nicole were incredibly hands-on and generous with their time when helping us see how Givz could. invite our customers into our social impact strategy to create purpose with their purchase. We're excited to continue working with Givz in the year ahead!

Evvy
Over 1 year using the app
December 15, 2021

We had a fantastic BFCM season by adding and communicating our donations with our customers. We had lots of praises.
Thank you.

The Loomia
10 months using the app
April 7, 2022

Read these before downloading .... Ugh.... GIVZ is GENIUS! Improves AOV AND conversion rate without discounting by making the customer feel good about themselves ... incredible! It's a win win win

Forij.co
6 months using the app
December 16, 2021

I love using Givz with my customers! Its a great and super easy way to give back to the world. I'm so glad I stumbled across their company and their small team has been AMAZING! They've got tons of strategies and ideas for you and even some starter copy which helps me a lot as my time is limited. One of my favorite charities that I donate to wasn't on the Paypal Giving Fund, but I told them how to add themselves and they did really quickly! So it seems like if you favorite charity isn't on the list, its easy to change that! I used Givz instead of a discount over BFCM and it was great! Its like a win, win, win!

Rainier Watch
About 1 month using the app
September 16, 2021

We love Givz! They make it so easier to give back and choose charities that align with our brand. The App is super easy to use. Amazing and friendly team that we love to work with time and time again to do good and help where we can.

Parasol Co
Givz replied November 15, 2021

Thank you for the review - and we love everything that Parasol does. Folks on our team are customers!

July 30, 2021

We had been looking for a way to marry driving sales with doing impact - then we were introduced to Givz. The next day we were up and running and we can't wait to weave Givz in as a consistent part of our brand.

Prospect Farms
Givz replied November 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We love working with the Prospect Farms team and everything they do.