Coopt ‑ Customer Referrals

Coopt ‑ Customer Referrals

by Coopt

Increase Sales by Turning Customers into Advertisers

Joybox 3

Great app that allows us to offer cash back right away for sharing our store/products to their friends rather than the referral apps we have tried in the past that never seem to work

Diadembride

We are very impressed with this app and how easy it is to use! We are getting way more shares of our store compared to other referral apps, definitely recommend trying it!

Tracfitness

Updated Review: After experiencing some minor login bugs, Coopt made sure that we received full support immediately. The best part about a company is its ability to resolve issues and stand for its customers. Thank you Bryan for the support.

About the app: COOT works smoothly and is a great incentive for my customers to receive discounts and promote our website. It is much more effective than spending money outright since our profits will be paying for the referral.

Since the last update, there have been no bugs. My only suggestion is to design rules / conditions for different cash back amounts based on the amount the customer spends.

Highly recommended. Try it out for yourself and see!

Changemint

Fabulous app, and even better customer service (Bryan is awesome). I highly recommend Coopt for your store!

Happy Dog Food 2

You know I love this app, customers use a lot, and it takes very little on my part to manage. Support is awesome!!!

Magzook Tightening Systems

Coopt is an amazing app! It's incredibly simple to set-up and use. We've received an incredible amount of exposure and orders using Coopt! Highly recommend.

Swimsale

Bryan offers outstanding support and has gone above and beyond to make sure app works perfectly for my needs. Very appreciative of his outstanding support!

Wet Shaving Products

It does what it says it does and charges you what they say they'll charge you. The real question is would the sales exist without the app? Maybe, maybe not. But at least some additional sales do come from this app. So, it gets 5 stars since the cost/benefit ratio is positive.

Zeit4golf

This app is killer. Super easy to install, learn, and run. No complications and the results are quickly visible in your shop. The app came recommended to us from other very successful business owners, and we are happy to have listened to them. So, overall rating, would be six or more stars if we could give them. Thanks Coopt!

The Boutique Rack

Easy to install and works great, got loads of referrals from just a small additional discount offered to customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5