Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Free plan available

AhnlineMarket

Sarika pointed out an issue as I was typing to customer support - it's as if they read my mind! Super efficient customer service, and the widget looks excellent.

Bloschef

I was trying to put the sticky add to cart in to the prestige theme struggled quite a bit but luckily there support helped Texted them, gave them access and it was done in 5 minutes super easy super fast support is very good

Ten/10 Apparel

App functionality is really smooth and looks awesome, as well as it does exactly what I want. So far so good!

PLHURT

It's a great app, it makes my store more customer friendly, I highly recommend everyone to install it, it's free but I'm happy to use its paid features because it's a very good idea, it makes your store great, Sarika helped me a lot, she found a problem with my theme, it's not their responsibility but she patiently helped me to adjust it and make everything back to normal, thank you!

Grow Healthy Australia

i love this app and support provided highly reccomendddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

CYCPLUS

Added shopping cart hover button, very easy to use. Customer service is also very friendly. Best wishes for better and better.

Smoof | Acai pints |

A basic app to do what they have described to be able to do. Works great without hassle and great service team, stayed throughout the conversation with expertise.

The Rugged Phones

App does its job very well. Their support team is just awesome. I am completely satisfied by this app and team. All the best:)

LITOM

Very simple to use, easy to operate, and the page looks good. We like it so much. Especially the small mini shopping cart, customers can easily add to the shopping cart to make purchases and increase the click-through rate

FutCanvas

Really happy with this app! Currently on the free plan, simple to set up and well-designed button too. They also have awesome customer support, thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10