Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Free plan available

AutoCatBall

Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,, Very cool app,,,

Achievement Journals

I like this add to cart button better than the others, and it is free for the most part. It is better because it isn't as large and obnoxious as the others

Plumpy Plushies

Simple, good customer support, visually appealing. It's nice. I paid the $24 plan that let me get it forever. I only wish they could have more customization options. It has so much potential, especially the Assistant and Offer story.

Healthier Elements

Cart app was very easy to customize and set up. Friendly support that optimized our app within minutes!

Fugenti™

Simple and quick to set up. I like how it's not too complicated to customize and straightforward. And customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.

StretchFit™ - Moderní regenerace

Location Slovakia

Definitely the best app for sticky ATC. Exactly the functionality we need, I'm surprised it does have more user. We have tried multiple apps, this is the winner.

Bangkok First Aid

Location Thailand

Good app and very simple to use. The team is very prompt to reply and delivers excellent service. I recommend

FitDyno

Amazing App Amazing customer service!! Cant say enough about how good there service is 100 stars across the board!!

Fisherazade

Location Bulgaria

I like it the app, looks good on my store, it could be easily customized, and the customer support is good, thanks

Sandular

Location Australia

Best Stick Add to Cart I've found. Very clean, function and fairly customizable. Customer service is exceptional too, reached out to me to check if I needed help, responded instantly to queries and even suggested improvements I could make in the settings to better optimize the app for my store. My only dislike is the "mini-cart" that comes with it, but this can thankfully be turned off with a simple toggle. Will be using this on all my stores from now on, wish it was higher in the search results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12