Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Newbury & 5th

Great product. Very well designed and helpful. It has helped me increase my store's conversion rate.

Vegibeats

I really like the app. It allows me to put a call to action button (buy now) always on my customer's screens. It helps a lot with conversions. Also, customer support is incredible; they deal with issues in seconds. I had a minor issue with the converter app, and they resolved it fast. 5+stars

La Casa Bunita - Mi Casa Su Casa - 38.179.220/0001-05

quick service, attentive and very helpful. keep it up!
quick service, attentive and very helpful. keep it up!

Every Remote - Find Every Remote Control

I just installed this app they have an offer pay a one off $24.99 and its yours forever no monthly fees! theres a first. I am so impressed with the performance of this app I just read the review below by myclearpast... biggest load of nonesense probably the competition lol. This is literally the best Sticky cart app ive tried and ive used a lot of them before because I have so many shopify stores. Thank you!

PULSE

Great app, super easy to use and helpful. If you have any doubt the customer support is fast and efficient.

julskin

easy to use great customizing setups supportrespondingfastwith careNicejobkeepongoinglikethatYourock

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much @julskin! Let's rock together!

PS: I think the review editor some how ate a few spaces betweenyourwords 🙃

myclearpast

Bad app for a sticky add to cart... cchcuzhcuhzudhuzdhuz efefefzf effefefefefef fe fe f fe fe fef ef f

Hey!

I'm Arun, the co-founder at Corner. My sincere apologies for your frustration. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our app.

Can you give me a little more information about what went wrong? I combed through all our live chat of today and did not find any from your store.

Someone from my team will reach out to you via email, but just FYI, we are very active in both our chat and email channels for support or any questions from our clients.

We would have loved to have a chance to strike up a conversation with you, more to learn about how we can improve the app or what went wrong in your specific use case.

I wish you had pinged us in chat or sent an email at care@cornercart.io the first moment you felt something was missing.

But "past is past" 🙃 and I am hoping to hear from you soon so that we can quickly clear things up 🤝

Hoping to hear from you soon though!

Notyx

I used this app to put a sticky buy now. Its work very well ! In addition the consumer service is very good! I recommend

February 24, 2021

Thank you @Notyx! If you have ideas to improve our client service or the app, please do let us know!

www.poshglad.com

First of all it's FREE and it doesn't ruin your store theme if you choose to uninstall it. I've used it for about 3 to 4 months, it's so good i had to pay for it on my own accord. You know how something is so good you just want to pay for it because its worth it? Yep, this is the type of App. I call it money well spent. Did i mention that it's FREE yet?

February 24, 2021

Dear @posglad we're so glad 🥂 you like it! Merchants like you who see value and decide to support us by choosing a pro plan, just warms our hearts so so much!!! ❣️

We will continue to work on the app to ensure you have good return on your investment in us!

ellipstore

Worth having it on the store. We installed it few months back and it's running on autopilot and helping to boost conversion rate

February 24, 2021

Dear @ellipstore! So glad to hear it's working as designed to boost conversion rates! If you have ideas to improve it further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7