Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 21, 2022

Simple, good customer support, visually appealing. It's nice. I paid the $24 plan that let me get it forever. I only wish they could have more customization options. It has so much potential, especially the Assistant and Offer story.

Plumpy Plushies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 17, 2022

Cart app was very easy to customize and set up. Friendly support that optimized our app within minutes!

Healthier Elements
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 13, 2022

Simple and quick to set up. I like how it's not too complicated to customize and straightforward. And customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.

Fugenti™
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 26, 2022

Definitely the best app for sticky ATC. Exactly the functionality we need, I'm surprised it does have more user. We have tried multiple apps, this is the winner.

StretchFit™ - Moderní regenerace
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
May 20, 2022

Good app and very simple to use. The team is very prompt to reply and delivers excellent service. I recommend

Bangkok First Aid
Thailand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 11, 2022

Amazing App Amazing customer service!! Cant say enough about how good there service is 100 stars across the board!!

FitDyno
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 8, 2022

I like it the app, looks good on my store, it could be easily customized, and the customer support is good, thanks

Fisherazade
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
May 4, 2022

Best Stick Add to Cart I've found. Very clean, function and fairly customizable. Customer service is exceptional too, reached out to me to check if I needed help, responded instantly to queries and even suggested improvements I could make in the settings to better optimize the app for my store. My only dislike is the "mini-cart" that comes with it, but this can thankfully be turned off with a simple toggle. Will be using this on all my stores from now on, wish it was higher in the search results!

Sandular
Time spent using app: 20 days
April 29, 2022

Amazing app and amazing support !! Thank you very much I recommend this app to anyone, Sujil helped me very in the live chat in an instant !

frecklyz
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 29, 2022

I'm lucky to first try on a sticky cart app and find the best one for me! Great and quick support from the team all the time. Easy to set and display on my website. Highly recommended!

AS TEMAN