Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Q's Collection

Great app! Does what it says it will & a bit more. I do wish that the mini cart was a little more customizable regarding its placement on the page. Overall, it's exactly what I was looking for. The paid version is worth its price tag. Customer service is amazing.

Dear Q,

I'm Arun, one of the co-founders at Corner.

Your wish was carefully written down by my team and I sincerely thank you for it 🙌

We have started laying the foundations of a brand new version of Cornercart app on a new backend architecture. This time, we are investing significant engineering hours into making it super customizable. (Which is why it will take a bit of time).

Will update you soon!

Snowbits Sweet

this is a must-have app, I use it on 2 of my shopify store and it really helps, more add to cart, more buy now, more conversions!

Dear @Snobits Sweet!

That's such a sweet review! 😊 We're super glad that it's helping improve conversions!!

Trymmb

its realy easy and usefull. i used the cart function. its loooking professionell and realy stylish at the same

Dear @Trymmb,

Thank you so much for your review! If you liked the style and look of the Cornercart, perhaps you will also like our new app "SupportCorner" for FAQ pages and help center!

Do give it a Try 😎

1000 Ways Forward

Great app especially for one-product stores, Sarika was extremely helpful and a great support. Cheers!

Dear @1000 Ways forward,

Thank you a thousand times over! We're super glad that it's working well for single-product stores by adding the sticky add to cart on your homepage. Actually the idea for the feature came from one of you guys who messaged us about this in chat.

We learn so much from you guys!!

Charge Fast

Great app with even better developers! Super helpful and effective application. They have a legitimate live chat option where you can have live changes made to the widget etc. 5 stars in my book

YOUR BOOK HOLDER, LLC

Best customer help and good coding. They are online every time and trying to help you with your tailor-made requests

aaaaaddddddddd

Free plan contains many features that are payable on other apps, support is super fast, reliable and solves any problem quickly.

GALSENSE

A fantastic app, quick response supports. A feature is a hand down game-changing. The downside was hoping will be more of an option that could change the widget icon to the user prefer but overall still gave it five stars.

Duda Penteado Fashion & Design

I like straight forward apps. This is a straight forward app. Does what it says by providing call to action buttons on my page. Customers service responds quickly and they are always improving the functions within the app.

Gwenn Ann Fine Jewelry

The app is great, great customizations and dashboard. The support and help is pro-active, fast, nice and professional. Definitely recommend this app to everybody!