Sticky Add to Cart Drawer

Fast Checkout-Slide Cart-Upsell Cart-Buy now Button By Corner

Free plan available
Cart Drawer, Sticky add to cart, Upsell cart, Slide Cart, CRO

iiGears™

Good app but it shows "sold out" on all products that dont track inventory which confused my customers and loss of revenue. I strongly would not use this app, I rather pay for an app that works.

Hemsters

Time spent using app About 14 hours

worth it at the price keep up the great work . few changes needed i hope will be done in the coming days . till now worth it .

Klaas-shop.nl

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

very great app very good!!! it helped me with clients adding some products to they`re cart very good

Royalmart India

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice app and great support system.You can go ahead and install this app for cool sticky add to cart button.

Myscrub

Location Sweden

I use both the sticky bar and the widget, and they look and feel great. My store's in multi languages, so I needed a sticky add to cart-app that worked in many languages. Only thing from keeping it from 5 stars is that I only wanted the widget on desktop and not on phone, which can't ve done. It's either on or off. Great customer support too.

Sunsecrets

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, clean and works perfectly fine! I was looking for a sticky atc that also works with multilingual translations and this one does the trick!

docshope

Location Brazil

Realmente o melhor até agora, eu estava com um problema e eles me atenderam bem e resolveram muito rápido, recomendo que usem

thefabproduct

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app with great customer service and whatsapp support too, easy to change setting ,keeps track of fb and google sales,customised coding is also provided

FOLYÈ

Location Italy

Service excelent and very useful app!! love it and works very well, my customer buy a lot with this sticky add to cart, it's comfort and fast

Revolutionpetshop.com

Location Italy

Very professional app and very professional support. I'm really happy to use this app. Simple, fast