Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Fox Culture

Excellent app, the support team is amazing they go out of the way to help you out. Loved this app and totally deserves 5 stars for fast loading speed.

VitalSleep®

Excellent app. Fast loading with great options. Support has been very helpful. I've tried others and I like this one more.

Craeko Store

Great UI and functionality. Fantastic support from Jovis. Looking forward to a chat integration in the app soon <3

October 28, 2020

Thank you for the positive review. And we really appreciate your feedback, the customer support niche is something which we are actively working on and you can expect some really exciting new features to be launched in coming months.

MY PYRAMID DIFFUSER

Really great product. The button is small, but works fine and has great options to choose from (variant selector, quantity selector, page scroll, etc). I have two comments that seem to make this app "incomplete", although it has what I seek. The first, is to add a animation to "shake" the button. Additionally, it would be good to make the button a bit bigger so it is more noticeable and I have big fingers so I almost closed out of the page. But hopefully this helps with conversions because I have a long product description. But it is free and I appreciate what it offers.

After Her

I really like its functions. It's geared towards better conversions. It's fast enough as well to avoid customers from getting annoyed at slow loading speed.

Yappy Fox

It works well, but I'm seriously impressed by the devs. I submitted a bug report for something that wasn't working as expected and they resolved it within a couple of hours. Incredible support.

Pacific Aura Botanicals

So glad we found this. Beautiful app and it is meeting our needs! The mini cart with the offers and assistant tabs are wonderful. Thank you

Kpop Music 사랑해요

Great customer service, really helpful and sweet! They help me to fix my issues very quickly! I definitely recommend this app :)

BottleKeep

Didn't quite use the full features but the 'Mini-Cart' feature looks slick & straight forward to use. Very helpful so users don't have to click on the 'Cart' to know what they have order. Lots of rooms for improvements =)

October 15, 2020

We love it when customers have suggestions for us!! Arun, one of the founders here at Cornercart said he would really love to have a conversation with you. He will be reaching out to you via email. We are really looking forwards to adding those improvements soon 😎

HelloWarmzy

The sticky add to cart looks really good. Every time I got a problem the support team replies fast and always fix it. 100% would recommend!

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Makes our hearts really Warmzy .... :)