Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now | Reviews

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Pacific Aura Botanicals

So glad we found this. Beautiful app and it is meeting our needs! The mini cart with the offers and assistant tabs are wonderful. Thank you

Kpop Music 사랑해요

Great customer service, really helpful and sweet! They help me to fix my issues very quickly! I definitely recommend this app :)

BottleKeep

Didn't quite use the full features but the 'Mini-Cart' feature looks slick & straight forward to use. Very helpful so users don't have to click on the 'Cart' to know what they have order. Lots of rooms for improvements =)

October 15, 2020

We love it when customers have suggestions for us!! Arun, one of the founders here at Cornercart said he would really love to have a conversation with you. He will be reaching out to you via email. We are really looking forwards to adding those improvements soon 😎

HelloWarmzy

The sticky add to cart looks really good. Every time I got a problem the support team replies fast and always fix it. 100% would recommend!

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Makes our hearts really Warmzy .... :)

Epicxii

Great App, it's very easy to use with very friendly settings; you can design your cart widget as you like, it works great on both mobile and desktop. I highly recommend this App.

October 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and it really means a lot to us

Doffy

Best App Ever I've been using it for a few minute now and I really like that app. a game-changer for my conversion rate

Zingy Zoo

Definitely of the best apps to help you with your stickyness of "add to cart" :) Amazing team!!! People there are super-fast, responsive and happy to help. Like an old friends. Spread the word and help them grow. They do fantastic job!! Thank you :)

October 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

And to let you know the feeling was mutual, it was truly a pleasure working with you.😃

Funnel Cart

This app has a customer attaining Quality. I highly recommended this app to all the ecommerce stores.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team & kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

FleFix

The app was good. Has a lot of customization options and is free which is an additional bonus.
Thanks!

October 2, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Positive reviews like these mean the world to us and we are extremely happy and thrilled to welcome you to the cornercart family

QhiffChaff

So far this looks really good, yet to make a sell but only just downloaded to store... will feed back latter after a month.