Corner Cart Drawer/Cart Upsell

Cart drawer to boost conversion with cart upsells & free gifts

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cart Drawer, Sticky add to cart, Upsell cart, Slide Cart, CRO

Petite Simone

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Is a good app and support is quickly handle my question. They are very nice and patient, they help me a lot.

ZLift Apparel

great customer service and very professional. Sarika from customer service responded to an issue I was having with the widget. It was fixed very fast

Bsmurf

Location Switzerland

Perfect app. Customer service can fix your problems very quickly. Looking great for any type of store !

iiGears™

Good app but it shows "sold out" on all products that dont track inventory which confused my customers and loss of revenue. I strongly would not use this app, I rather pay for an app that works.

Hemsters

Location India
Time spent using app About 14 hours

worth it at the price keep up the great work . few changes needed i hope will be done in the coming days . till now worth it .

Klaas-shop.nl

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

very great app very good!!! it helped me with clients adding some products to they`re cart very good

Royalmart India

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice app and great support system.You can go ahead and install this app for cool sticky add to cart button.

Myscrub

Location Sweden

I use both the sticky bar and the widget, and they look and feel great. My store's in multi languages, so I needed a sticky add to cart-app that worked in many languages. Only thing from keeping it from 5 stars is that I only wanted the widget on desktop and not on phone, which can't ve done. It's either on or off. Great customer support too.

Sunsecrets

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, clean and works perfectly fine! I was looking for a sticky atc that also works with multilingual translations and this one does the trick!

docshope

Location Brazil

Realmente o melhor até agora, eu estava com um problema e eles me atenderam bem e resolveram muito rápido, recomendo que usem