Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Geek-warriorCO

Perfect app for either sticky add to cart/buy now or both if you choose! Avoid the hassle of messing around with your coding. Simplest and most effective app.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your experience with the app went so smoothly

Cheers!

Zillis Smart Switch

Perfect ... just perfect
found all what I was looking for, better that a lot of paid apps, recommand it.

October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, mate. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Cheers!

Neo better

Best app , recommend shopify store owner use it and take benefits from this awesome app and increase your sale and also its very easy to use and look awesome no technical error and customizable available

3 M Hair Studio

Really impressed! I haven't found an app that gives me these options. The widget is smart, you can do a few cool things here I can't wait to my conversions go up. My favorite feature is the customer offer feature, no more having to remember the code which can be frustrating it's right there for them at checkout.

Winterchild Jewellery

I used this app because I really like how it offers the customers quick answers to questions that I always have when I am shopping: 1. What is the shipping costs and 2. What is the refund policy. I like how you can modify the colour of the mini cart icon to match with the theme of my website. I wouldn't mind having a couple more options for placement of this besides mid left, mid right, bottom left and bottom right because I have a number of apps and it's hard to find good locations for new ones. Even a location that is on the right but between the top and the mid section would actually be perfect. As well, the customer service was very prompt when I had a question, it was very quickly responded to. Thanks for creating this awesome app!

Uzzytech

otimo app adorei as funcionalidades e ainda e gratuito. foi o melhor app que eu encontrei tomara que fique assim pra sempre

August 3, 2020

Obrigado! Agradecemos imensamente o seu feedback. Não hesite em contactar-nos em caso de dificuldades :)

ComboWise

This app has many functionalities which makes it unique. Offers like Instagram stories feature, FAQs, and others that make it cool. Support is 100% awesome. Super quick responses and any customizations requested for are added to the app. The app is also very lightweight and does not affect your page load speed. I recommend this app.

August 3, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to help!

unPillow

I had to delete it because it needs more customization - BUT - it might have more potential than any app I've seen in a very long time. We would want to disable just the assistant or offers in the cart if we want to. Charge us something to remove your branding (that would be worth paying for). Allow us to select, Desktop, Mobile or Both as options where the cart is shown. Allow us to access this using a sticky bar at the bottom of the page rather than a cart icon, it looks so much better on mobile. I can't wait to see how this product develops. I'm looking forward to re-installing it.

May 21, 2020

Considerate reviews like yours boost our enthusiasm to keep improving Cornercart like nothing else!!

I waited for a couple of days to reply to you because, today, we just launched a whole set of customization options which include controlling the size, position, and behavior of the mini-cart on mobile and desktop.

Regarding ConvertPlus features like Assistant and offers, we have some features brewing that we hope to release in a couple of weeks. And based on your feedback, we have added more customization options to the pot.

The option to remove branding will be available when we launch our paid plans. We wanted to make sure Cornercart realizes it's full potential and ensures that it creates real value to you, our customers before we start charging for it.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you back soon.

Theia Charms

Unfortunately I had to delete it. I was really hoping that i found what I was looking for.
It could be a perfect but customisation is pretty much not existent. I would like to be able to change the look and size of the sticky add to cart not only the colour and position. The Corner cart is a great feature but that also is not customisable, the size of the cart is unnecessary big. Until more custom option are available I will not reinstall it. Keep working on it as it could be a great app.

May 10, 2020

UPDATE: We have launched a whole lot of customization options for the sticky add-to-cart bar and the mini-cart. You can now set the size of the mini-cart button individually on mobile and desktop to small, medium, and large. We have added options for position and more... 🥳 Do let us know what you think!

-----------------------

Thank you so much for your suggestions! More customization options for the size of the cart is launching in two days! We have also prioritized custom CSS to fully customize the widgets to your heart content on our roadmap.

Just for a little context, the size of the cart was so designed because of some features that are coming soon 🥳 like a full-fledged chatbot engine 🤫 (Let me know if you would like to have early access before we launch it).

But based on your feedback, we have added options to choose a smaller size of the widgets if you choose not to have all those extras.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions Theia. It's customers like you whom we depend on to keep improving our app!

riteshoppers

corner cart is very amazing it easy to use

now my customers will not go a long way to check out now they can easily do so with corner cart

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime