Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 26, 2021

great customer service and very professional. Sarika from customer service responded to an issue I was having with the widget. It was fixed very fast

ZLift Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 23, 2021

Perfect app. Customer service can fix your problems very quickly. Looking great for any type of store !

Bsmurf
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited September 14, 2021

Good app but it shows "sold out" on all products that dont track inventory which confused my customers and loss of revenue. I strongly would not use this app, I rather pay for an app that works.

iiGears™
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 7, 2021

worth it at the price keep up the great work . few changes needed i hope will be done in the coming days . till now worth it .

Hemsters
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
August 27, 2021

very great app very good!!! it helped me with clients adding some products to they`re cart very good

Klaas-shop.nl
Belgium
August 15, 2021

Very nice app and great support system.You can go ahead and install this app for cool sticky add to cart button.

Royalmart India
August 14, 2021

I use both the sticky bar and the widget, and they look and feel great. My store's in multi languages, so I needed a sticky add to cart-app that worked in many languages. Only thing from keeping it from 5 stars is that I only wanted the widget on desktop and not on phone, which can't ve done. It's either on or off. Great customer support too.

Myscrub
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 31, 2021

Great app, clean and works perfectly fine! I was looking for a sticky atc that also works with multilingual translations and this one does the trick!

Sunsecrets
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 14, 2021

Realmente o melhor até agora, eu estava com um problema e eles me atenderam bem e resolveram muito rápido, recomendo que usem

docshope
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 26, 2021

Great app with great customer service and whatsapp support too, easy to change setting ,keeps track of fb and google sales,customised coding is also provided

thefabproduct