4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and enhanced functionality, including one-click upsells, free gift campaigns, and cart customization. Many praise its performance, exceptional customer support, and cost-effectiveness. It's appreciated for improving store aesthetics, incentivizing larger orders, and clearing out dead stock. Merchants also value its user-friendly interface, compatibility with other apps, unique product goals feature, and fair, flexible usage-based billing.

May 26, 2023

I really like this app :) The customer service is fast and furious and really willing to help. Thank you so much and most specially to the Customer Services assigned to assist me Sarika CP :)

Forever New Fashion Care
6 months using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied May 31, 2023

Thank you 'Team Forever New Fashion Care'!

Yes we are big fans of Fast and Furious movie here :) We believe speed is a feature, both for the app and for our customer service. Sarika and the rest of the team here at Corner really appreciate your feedback!

Hope Free Gifts and cart upsell campaigns really boost your AOV fast and furious style!

June 17, 2023

Very good app and support team was very helpful. Sujil from the support team helped me a lot with my issues.

Money Mastery
4 months using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied June 20, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Money Mastery team! Yes, customizing the app according to your needs is something we have worked on quite a lot. Happy that we were able to help you with all the needed customization and setup as per your requirements. Hope the Free Gifts and cart upsell campaign soon bring positive results for your store!

June 12, 2023

Very friendly app espicially for beginners with great customer service.
helping with every question!
highly recommend!!

GENESISCO
5 months using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied June 15, 2023

Dear GENESISCO Team,

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Corner Free Gift & Cart Upsell.

Hope Free Gifts and Cart Upsell campaigns really boost your AOV. Please get in touch if you have any more questions or require help with anything else.

June 6, 2023

Cannot express how grateful I am for the support I received getting setup. This cart kicks ass and does everything we need, and at a price far more competitive that some of the other carts. Thank you Jovis and team we will be a long time customer!

The Self Styler
4 days using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied June 7, 2023

Hi Dan,
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. We are thrilled that our cart has met your expectations and provided everything you need. We are excited to be a part of your store and believe our Free Gift & Free Shipping Campaign will help improve your Average Order Value (AOV). Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to supporting your continued success.

November 1, 2023

Sehr gute App ! Der Kundenservice hat uns sehr schnell weiter geholfen, danke dafür.

spiel-es.de
Germany
2 days using the app
March 23, 2023

I have this app (still testing) and also corner FAQ page (well tested).
I love the way these guys develops apps! Every aspect is well designed. The frontend has a great UX and also the backend reflect the attention to deliver a product easy to use for us entrepreneurs without programming skills.
The support is always there and ready to assist in any needs.
Thanks to Sujil and Jovis, excellent professionals.

nabè
Italy
10 days using the app
May 31, 2023

The app is very uesful. I will help me to increate AOV and conversion rate. And the customer service is so good.I will recommend

PrettyTina
China
6 months using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied May 31, 2023

Thank you Team PrettyTina! Yes the free gift and cart upsell campaigns works well to boost AOV and conversion rates. We're always available to chat and brainstorm more campaign ideas and share tips anytime.

June 6, 2023

The app is very great, the design is really ergonomic and the support is hyper reactive. Thank you very much for your help over the time

Solki
France
27 days using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied June 7, 2023

Dear Solki Team,

We extend our sincerest appreciation for making us a part of your beautifully designed store. Your feedback on our Free Gifts and One Click upsell Campaigns has been incredibly valuable.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review. It really means world to us. Should you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to support you every step of the way.

April 10, 2023

Sarika was so helpful to set it up and get running for my store. The widget is so interactive and immersive looking forward to see how it performs in our store.

P S Jewellery
India
15 days using the app
July 6, 2023

Best UI/UX Experience. The app is really awesome. Looking forward to have soome new or upgraded features in the app.

Sweet Karam Coffee