Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 29, 2022

I'm lucky to first try on a sticky cart app and find the best one for me! Great and quick support from the team all the time. Easy to set and display on my website. Highly recommended!

AS TEMAN
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 22, 2022

Really cool app with super helpful and speedy support! And actually the only cart app I found that really takes translations into account! Great!

SHAVENT
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 13, 2022

Customer service is quick to respond which was super helpful and the app is quick to respond to my inputs

Ringster
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 11, 2022

The free setup is pretty good and overall has good customization for being free. Would recommend in my opinion

Latopen
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 8, 2022

A fantastic app that does what it says and much more! Their support team is also super quick and helpful!

PnP Golf AU
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 6, 2022

This app is very good and the support provided by the person is also admirable. Please go for this a

Miraj International LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 6, 2022

Great app and even better customer service. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good sticky add to cart.

TheHeartGlasses®
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 23, 2022

A PERFECT app that I and our business was looking for. It's such a simple & functional app that literally anyone can use and it can possibly help to increase the sales by helping customers to immediately add the item to their cart while reading its product information !
Also love every gimmicks that happens when I click on the buttons.
such as when I click on 'Add To Cart', little image comes up on the mini-cart to show what item I just added. Lovely app & will definitely keep using it for our business :)

Nature Republic USA Official
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
March 17, 2022

The app is built with simplicity in mind which is great. But, if you need custom settings you can contact their excellent support and get it done. recommend!

GameUP
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 17, 2022

Really app, would recommend to anyone who's new into the E-Comm world. They have everything you need to boost up your conversion rates.

HoodBox