Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Desirefy

Great app for the sticky add to cart ,As well there support is really fast respond and have a professional support's members ty

IONA Design

Best customer service hands down!!! They helped me with my inquiries even if it was not related to their app. Thanks Jovis!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

There is a perfect application. Easy to set up, functional, excellent service. Better than I already tested and with him that I will. congratulations!!!

Molto Lusso

Muy buena aplicación, me ha servido para convertir mucho estos días en mi país. Muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, muy amables y rápidos.

December 4, 2020

¡Muchas gracias, Daniel, y gracias por sugerir nuevas ideas de mejoras / funciones! Fue un placer charlar contigo hoy.

PARADROME

Great app and awesome customer service! I highly recommend this one and I'm very happy that I decided to go with Corner Cart. Thumbs up! I have suggested a few optimizations and they realized it in no time!

December 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😎

SALEM

Easy to Use. Intelligent widgets and functions. Most of all , very quick and responsive Support. Recommend!

Sashaysorella.com

Great app, Need add cart to products on the collection page, Great Customer support, very helpful and willing to give information on other apps i was looking for that do other functions as well.

Indri Zest

This is the best sticky Add to cart App. Support is just AMAZING!!!. I have never seen this amazing support from anyone. They are extremely responsive and provide quick solutions. Kudos to Jovis for always been extremely helpful

GrowingSquirrel.com

The app does what it's supposed to do which is great. The team were prompt to assist when I asked for some customization. Recommended! Hopefully it will continue to have a free plan.

Noova

really nice and helpful support! the app is promising! it will probably help anyone to get the customer attention