Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive features and seamless Shopify integration, enhancing the cart page customization and offering one-click upsells. Many commend the responsive customer support and regular updates that cater to evolving business needs. The app's free version and straightforward pricing model are seen as great value, with the ability to improve average order value (AOV) and translate text into multiple languages. It's easy to set up and recommended for enhancing Shopify stores.

July 17, 2022

Seems to push updates to your app without advising that affect store functionality.
We NEED the Cart page for certain functionality this was overridden recently without knowledge to us which caused several orders to be incomplete. Would suggest Opt IN not Opt OUT

Flowers Gold Coast
3 months using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied July 17, 2022

I'm terribly sorry about this. The update to 2.0 added several more features, but you are right. It should have been opt-IN not opt-OUT.

We did our best to ensure to map all our existing customer's previous settings in the old version of the app to the corresponding new ones in 2.0, but unfortunately we missed this edge case. Clearly, we have so much to improve!

Once again, I'm sincerely sorry for this less than ideal experience. You guys deserve the best. We have reached out separately to you via email to help sort this out. I promise you, we will do better in future.

Arun Augustine
Co-founder & CEO at Corner

June 28, 2022

I like this add to cart button better than the others, and it is free for the most part. It is better because it isn't as large and obnoxious as the others

Achievement Journals
November 6, 2020

Excellent app. Fast loading with great options. Support has been very helpful. I've tried others and I like this one more.

VitalSleep®
October 28, 2020

Great UI and functionality. Fantastic support from Jovis. Looking forward to a chat integration in the app soon <3

Craeko Store
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 28, 2020

Thank you for the positive review. And we really appreciate your feedback, the customer support niche is something which we are actively working on and you can expect some really exciting new features to be launched in coming months.

Edited October 2, 2020

Definitely of the best apps to help you with your stickyness of "add to cart" :) Amazing team!!! People there are super-fast, responsive and happy to help. Like an old friends. Spread the word and help them grow. They do fantastic job!! Thank you :)

Zingy Zoo
Slovakia
1 day using the app
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

And to let you know the feeling was mutual, it was truly a pleasure working with you.😃

Cheers!

March 3, 2021

Great app, super easy to use and helpful. If you have any doubt the customer support is fast and efficient.

PULSE
Spain
1 day using the app
January 19, 2023

Easy to use, great customer service. I got the app styled, goals set and everything turned on in a couple hours. I wanted to do some extra customization but it needed to be done with CSS. Customer service actually did this for me, one of the only times a company has done this for me. Most companies leave it up to you to work with a shopify expert.

Era Organics
About 24 hours using the app
Edited September 14, 2021

Good app but it shows "sold out" on all products that dont track inventory which confused my customers and loss of revenue. I strongly would not use this app, I rather pay for an app that works.

iiGears™
24 days using the app
May 26, 2022

Definitely the best app for sticky ATC. Exactly the functionality we need, I'm surprised it does have more user. We have tried multiple apps, this is the winner.

StretchFit™ - Moderní regenerace
Slovakia
About 17 hours using the app
February 21, 2023

Super integration, sehr viele Anpassungsmöglichkeiten und einen überragenden Kundenservice machen diese App für mich zur Nummer eins.

Ich habe tatsächlich Tage lang nach etwas gesucht in diesem Umfang und nun endlich gefunden! :)

Preis-/ Leistung ist unschlagbar! Ein absolutes Musthave in meinen Augen!

HeavyMind