4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective sales-boosting features, such as inventory countdown and sales timers. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and customization options. Many report a significant increase in conversion rates and daily sales, with praise for the responsive and helpful support team. However, some suggest improvements for mobile use. The app is free, easy to set up, and offers chat support. It's particularly valued for showing remaining stock and including a countdown timer for sales.

January 12, 2024

Works very well and the assistance is very good, therefore i rate this app 5 start. Very easy to set up

Pretenoris.nl
Netherlands
8 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Good basic app that works well for free. I understand to pay more for complex features.

Nordic Chill
New Zealand
3 months using the app
January 10, 2024

I am very excited while using this app, while using it my daily sale increase up to 30%

HomifyHub
Pakistan
22 days using the app
January 17, 2024

the support is unique and they respond very fast I love their service I would definitely recommend them.

Print Level 3D
17 days using the app
December 24, 2023

I'm currently spearheading a sales promotion and have been thrilled with the results, particularly due to the introduction of a cart countdown timer feature. This innovative tool has impressively boosted our sales by over 30%! The effectiveness of this feature in driving customer urgency and increasing conversions is undeniable. Moreover, the customer support experience has been top-tier. The team, especially Ross, deserves a special mention for their outstanding service. Ross addressed my queries within minutes, displaying a level of professionalism and efficiency that truly impressed me. This exceptional support has been a crucial factor in enhancing our promotional efforts and achieving our sales targets.

SSS Vault
2 days using the app
December 17, 2023

This application has significantly increased the conversion rates of our website. It also has a great customer support team. I definitely recommend it.

Endezoon UK
14 days using the app
November 16, 2023

TimexBar Stock Countdown Timer is a highly praised app among merchants for its effective sales-boosting features. The inventory countdown and sales timers create a sense of urgency, enhancing conversions. The app's user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options align well with store branding. Additionally, the excellent customer support quickly resolves issues and aids in setup, making it a valuable tool for online merchants.

GLOW™
India
6 days using the app
December 10, 2023

Great app! Really helped with sales and the create urgency for products!

Cheeky Beaks
28 days using the app
December 19, 2023

We tried it out for a couple of days and it was very slow and clunky. There should be individual timers for individual products. We cannot have the same timer running for all the products. Makes no sense. The loading time for products is extremely slow. Seems like a very old app that without updates. Would not recommend.

The Woof Club
India
4 days using the app
January 14, 2024

Very quick responses and efficient communication! Eva helped me get it up in running within minutes.

Tblscape