Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer Bar

by Care Cart

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity, FOMO & Social Proof

PlantaNature

¡Muy recomendable! Generar la sensación de alarma ayuda a conseguir ventas. Le doy cuatro estrellas porque necesita una activación automática a partir de un % de los productos que quedan pese a los iniciales.

Craftee Shop

I use this app for 3 of my stores. The app works flawlessly. If there is ever an issue, customer support is a 10/10!

fofosbeauty

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Absolute

This app is easy to install. I wish it gave the option to show stocks by variant. But still fairly good.

DalTiz Perú

muy bueno el aplicativo lo recomiendo al 100%, me muestra el stock y tambien la cuennta regresiva de las ofertas que pueda colocar

Shoptical.it

This app is efficient and easy to use. I had a small issue with the stock countdown, but they helped me immediately and they fixed it! I recommend it!

factandfictiondesigns

The app was easy to install and add to my shop page. However, I wish there was an option to not automatically include new products or set a threshold where it wouldn't show with items that had a set amount of inventory. Some items I have hundreds in stock and seeing "Hurry, only 150 left" isn't what I'm looking for. The search feature as well doesn't seem to ever load so I have to scroll through all hundreds of items to find the one or two I want to turn the counter off on.

September 2, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. We are continuously working to improve our apps in order to make them more intuitive and user friendly. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals while we're working on the updates. Thank you and all the best!

Fastly Shop

Gostei, cumpre o esperado, suporte muito bom, ajuda sempre que necessario , feliz em usar o app... recomendo

UniqueHunk

A must-have application for all Shopify stores. you easily create a FOMO factor on your landing/product pages. Backed by a great support team always there to assist you.

aeffe motivation

per mostrare ai clienti la quantità di prodotti presenti all'interno del mio e-commerce, in modo da incentivare l acquisto

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10