Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Naiasy

This app is perfect ! Very easy, and beautiful design. If you want a perfect timer that you can use in a lot of languages it's ok

SoxKraft

Great app. easy to use & very customizable. I recommend it to every new business owner for the ease of usage.

Wow Washer

Very easy to use effective countdown timer - I've experienced a lot of success in creating urgency for my customers with this.

BROWSE FRANCE

bonne application, simple et facile d'utilisation. j'aime beaucoup la manière de personnaliser le timer cela reste sobre.

Approved Boxes

Amazing app! Really good timer.

I think that more stores would benefit from using it since it is a smooth way of getting more urgent customers.

I used this for my summer sale and it was very successful.

STDIO BEAUTY

REALLY HELPS WITH BOOSTING SALES ANG GAINING MOTIVATION FOR MY CUSTOMERS TO HIT THAT BUY NOW BUTTON.

Your finest deals

Works perfectly. Helps me with my sales everyday. Great design options. great customer sercice, they are repeating very fast.

Ozy Gear

Very straightforward app. I easily the functionality I asked for, with great graphics and no bugs! Recommended!

Postal Ukraine

A simple application. Easy to set up! Effectively! Received customers from first use. I continue to use and recommend you!

All Health Shop

Love this app! It has helped my conversion rates tremendously. I recommend this app if your trying to get higher conversion rates!