Countdown Timer Ultimate

Free plan available

Countdown Timer designs

Zasby

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app a must for my store - functioned great on my store
easy to use and worth the money recommend to anyone

GiveMeCocos

Location Australia

Very good! I used it for a sale countdown and it works perfectly, very easy to use and looks good as well!!

Cool watch store

The app is useful. It does its job and can help your website to boost sales. One thing I like about this app is that you can customise the time.

Mazik Market

Really great app and so easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They helped me to put the timer in the position I wanted.

Emporio Roble Viejo

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Useful app to increase sells and improve the funnel and the support to solve problems is perfect. I recommend it and use in promotions

remedeal

Location Malaysia

Amazing tools..
beutiful design and easy to use. Instruction is very clear to setup.
5 star for this app

BRANMA

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

After we ran through so many count down timer apps...this one is quite easy to setup even you want the timer to appear on certain product pages only, good for everyone who wants to launch that function asap.

Trimcoco

Location Germany

wow i like it this appp so much it helped me a lot to upsell my salles and booming nigga i like it so much

Massage Me Up

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has done wonders for my business and has boost my sales a lot. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants their business to grow.

Pihuelo

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app really help me to increase my sales! I recomend it for all shopify stores from the beggining.