Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Bornforbeauty

My sell has increase by 25% !! All thank to this app. Overall very satisfied with it. Must need app to your store .

Fomo Fam

It's a great app for providing scarcity to customers deciding whether or not to buy a product from the store.

BEACH AVE ™

Your app does not work, 3h before the promotion of my online store and 6h after downloading it.

your email address you provide does not make sence either "webmaster@localhost"

Very well done

June 29, 2019

Hello Johann De Zan,

You have reviewed my app thinking of something else. I am pretty sure that this review is not intended about my app.
I am the developer, Akila D Perera.
My emails are,
kilatechapps@gmail.com
akiladarshanap@gmail.com
akilamatrix@gmail.com

All our applications are served using www.kilatechapps.com.

I have displayed my details in app store page and in the application interface.

We don't have any relation to "webmaster@localhost" text.. :)

Can you please double check whether this review intend for us?

Here is our FB page. https://www.facebook.com/kilatechapps/
Looking forward for quick response.

Thank you!

Cat Lovers Accessories

I'm currently using app to motivate buyers. It works great, with many ways to personalize, and easy to use.

AceBoutique

Très bon timer je recommande , pris en main facile.
Ne prend pas beaucoup de place, personnalisable parametre facile a changer pour le meilleur rendu je recommande

Empowered Store US

i like how easy and manageable this app is just a few clicks and there you have success!!! i love this app

Athletin Stores

The Installation process is very easy. Working fine on my Store. No Complaints. Time will tell how it can be helpful in Sales.

Molly Mia

Awesome App! Gets the job done and increases urgency! I am hoping to get more sales with this!!!!!!!ff

Mais Barato Brasil

Adorei, pois ajuda na decisão do cliente em finalizar a compra de maneira mais rápida, e auxilia em promoções de tempo limitado

DzAttitude

BONNE APPLI MAIS DOMMAGE ON ARRIVE PAS A METTRE LE COMPTE A REBOURS SUR LA PAGE PRINCIPALE. JE VAIS LES CONTACTER POUR DE L'AIDE