DiscountYard — Stack Discounts

DiscountYard — Stack Discounts | Reviews

by MerchantYard

Stack Discounts, Multiple Automatic Discount, Combine Discount

Farmhouse Fresh

Great App; we used the app to combine Shopify discounts into 1 code and it works perfect. Very easy to use and customer support is excellent and very responsive. The app was set up and customized to our requirements within 30min.

Bottles & Barrels Inc.

Amazing customer service and support from the developers! I tried using over a dozen different discount apps to provide a unique discount for our clients. No other app could provide what we needed until we found DiscountYard. Highly recommended!!

Jefferson Bulk Milk

This app does such a great job and helped solved the issue I was having of not being able to stack discounts and coupon codes.

1Mission Nutrition

In my opinion, one of the singles biggest weaknesses of Shopify is how it handles discounts and coupons. That is why we love this app. It comes the closest to anything else we've tried to solve it. Now we can much more easily run specials and promotions and have them work the way they should. Also, they have outstanding support!

Flutter Flyers

This is a must-have! I used it - they installed it for me and added some custom script. It absolutely started helping conversions when combined with quantity discounts. love this app. And it's on the cart page, which is very nice. Highly recommend.

Popie

FINALLY! So glad I finally found an app that works perfectly fine. Mostafa from the support is really helpful and walked me through the app. The app stacks multiple automatic discount codes and you can manually add various of discount codes on the cart page, which is a great relief for each and every customer. Great app!

Santa Cruz Bicycles

Allows you to use two+ discount codes on the same order. Would be preferred if Shopify just could do it natively, but this app works wonders. You can only use the discount codes within the cart discount line (not the checkout), but not going to knock down the app rating as it has to do with Shopify's system. I do also want to give a plug that the support is fantastic. Gets back within 15 mins or so (this is US normal business hours) and fixes any issue that is occurring.

The Autoflosser

Mustafa helped fine tune the cart. Excellent in that his response was immediate and he was able to integrate the app nicely

AfterRetail

DiscountYard is just fantastic! I have used it now for 60 days, and I believe it is the best app available for discounting and stacking discounts. It solves so many problems that other apps can come close to addressing. Did I mention their superior support?!?! Clear and timely responses to all of my questions and I have had many. I am happy to give DiscountYard 5 stars+

Pure Indian Foods

- Excellent support
- Easy to use logic for setting up both automatic and code-based discounts
- Intuitive process/flow for customers
- In Shopify Discounts back-end, this app logically-names summary codes (auto-generated names) which make it easy to track codes applied to order #s

Previous 1 3 4 5