Courses Plus , 144 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup for managing online courses. It's praised for its extensive tutorials, responsive support, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants appreciate its reliability, affordability, and valuable features like course management and student progress tracking. The app's flexibility to handle both digital and physical products, and support for multiple languages, is also appreciated.

January 26, 2024

I have been very impressed with this group so far! They have helped us customize the program to support our online learning system. Chat help is AMAZING and they are very responsive. They even met with me over video chat to explain and talk out my concerns.

It is SUPER easy to upload courses. Looking forward to launching our CE program soon! Thanks.

Dental Compliance
Over 2 years using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Thank you for choosing our app and being an amazing customer!

January 31, 2024

Courses Plus is amazing! It works seamlessly with Shopify and looks great on our website. It's made it so easy for us to start selling on demand classes. The support team has been incredibly helpful. They're available to message while you're in the app, so it's really easy to ask a quick question, and they're very responsive. Overall Courses Plus is an affordable and easy way to setup a passive revenue stream on your shop.

Cocoknits
9 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Thanks and happy it worked smoothly for your store

December 21, 2023

We launched our online training 4 months ago and this app has been perfect. Customers have been enjoying our online training with minimal issues. Support team is quick to respond and always very helpful. Only recently encountered a technical issue where one of the courses were not working for customers who purchased a bundle pack. But the team was quick to look into it and resolved it within 3 business days. Thank you so much, and highly recommend this app.

Rainbow Sounds
Over 1 year using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Happy you've found the perfect app! And that we were able to support with the project!

January 21, 2024

Courses Plus Shopify app has truly exceeded my expectations. The immediate and round-the-clock chat support is a standout feature, providing quick solutions at any time. Navigating through the app is a breeze, and the setup process is remarkably straightforward, making it accessible even for those with limited coding knowledge. The developers seamlessly implemented a custom design for my courses, accommodating my lack of coding skills without a hitch. What sets Courses Plus apart is their commitment to prompt solutions – any challenges faced during setup were swiftly addressed. It's a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that caters to both beginners and experienced users, making it an essential tool for anyone looking to integrate e-learning into their Shopify store.

Malissa Parker Hair
14 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 22, 2024

Thanks a lot for your review and we're happy our app and team exceeded your expectations!

January 3, 2024

Great 1-1 support on their top membership adding custom requirements to the store.

Elizabeth Sands Beauty School
Almost 4 years using the app

Thanks!

January 8, 2024

The developers' team is always ready to improve the user experience and find solutions for any problems.

Simply Salon
Ireland
6 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

December 14, 2023

Any time I need support or help from the Dev Team, they are SO quick to respond and work with me to find a solution to make my site more user friendly! Cannot recommend these guys enough. We are so happy we went with them!!!!

vetmedology
30 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from the Dev Team!

January 28, 2024

Great features, easy to use, and the support is excellent! I am using it to build Cryptosafi.com and I would definitely recommend the Courses Plus app to others.

Cryptosafi.com
Kenya
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Thanks for the review and long live Cryptosafi.com !

December 5, 2023

I used to sell my online courses through other applications, and overall, I can say they worked fine. However, after installing Courses Plus, I am pleasantly surprised by many things. Firstly, this app has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface. In addition, well-prepared tutorials are available right from the start! Besides, a lot of additional information can be found on the official YouTube channel run by the company. Additionally, I must admit that even if something goes not entirely as it should during the configuration, you can easily request support using a simple form, and the company's employees, who seem to be available 24 hours a day, respond and help lightning-fast. I checked it myself. Writing a support query around 9 in the evening, I received a response with full instructions on what steps to take to solve my problem in literally 7 minutes. I am confident that they will quickly resolve any issue. No support in the previous apps I used worked as fast and effectively. Seriously! So, summarizing everything, I believe this is the best course management app I have tested. It is simple and intuitive for both course owners and participants. There is an extensive tutorial base, and the support works rapidly. Nothing more is needed! It was definitely worth investing in this tool to not worry about technical matters and focus on delivering valuable content to customers :)

The Handy Maths Method
Poland
6 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review!

January 7, 2024

I would highly recommend using the Courses Plus app. I've had a wonderful experience working with their customer service reps. Elizaveta, Mariya and Olesksii have been extremely helpful and responded immediately and thoroughly to all of my questions. They've gone over above and beyond to to assist with my technical questions. I give them 5 stars!

Kierstenn Desiree
22 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks for your recommendation!